Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 vs I-140 processing at NSC

I-130 vs I-140 processing at NSC

Old Jan 30th 2001, 2:53 am
gina_l

Hi, this is kind of interesting news....for a while I thought that the employees were on
some kind of long vacation at NSC since the processing times that this news group usually
looks at were moving so slow pertaining to the I-129 and I-130 petitions. Actually,
according to the website www.immigration-law.com NSC has amazing processing times for
Immigrant petitions for alien workers (Employer Sponsored (I- 140's)) the website states
that "unofficially" they are processing I-140's for RD=12/11/00, ND=01/09/01, AD=01/25/01.
simply put, "amazing." There are a number of cases that did not even take 30 days!!"

Old Jan 30th 2001, 12:50 pm
Andy Platt

Hi, this is kind of interesting news....for a while I thought that the
> employees were on some kind of long vacation at NSC since the processing times that this
> news group usually looks at were moving so slow pertaining to the I-129 and I-130
> petitions. Actually, according to the website www.immigration-law.com NSC has amazing
> processing times for Immigrant petitions for alien workers (Employer Sponsored (I-
> 140's)) the website states that "unofficially" they are processing I-140's for
> RD=12/11/00, ND=01/09/01, AD=01/25/01. simply put, "amazing." There are a number of
> cases that did not even take 30 days!!"
>
>
>
>