I-130 Section 5A(6).

Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:26 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 Section 5A(6).

I don't think there's a limit to the number of attempts.

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

ChDaun331 is an unknown quantity at this point

just to clarify, we do not have to submit the bio metric forms do we? thats not a requirement anymore am I correct? They ask use to attend a biometrics apointment now instead?
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:06 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you talking about the G-325a Biographical Info form? If so, then no, the I-130a replaced that.

If you are doing a CR-1 immigrant visa, I don't believe there is a biometrics appointment involved.

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

"Provide information about the benficiary's spouse and children" question 25.a.

does this mean If my wife has a child (not mine) I need to list the childs name? or does this question mean if I have a child?
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

There fore she would now be my step daughter? so should I put her details down on this or leave it blank because I dont have any children?
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 1:13 am

Originally Posted by ChDaun331
There fore she would now be my step daughter? so should I put her details down on this or leave it blank because I dont have any children?
Better to fill it in than leave it blank, just in case.

Rene
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 2:37 am
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

"Provide information about the benficiary's spouse and children" question 25.a.

does this mean If my wife has a child (not mine) I need to list the childs name? or does this question mean if I have a child?
Yes, you must write your wife's name there and any children she has (yours or otherwise).

Remember the I-130 is a multi-purpose form used by anyone applying for a family-based immigrant visa. Some questions seem daft to us applying as spouses but that doesn't mean any question should be ignored.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

We re-sent the I130 package back to Phoenix and within 2 days we had received the 1797C Notice. so all on track. now just to wait for the NOA2.

I am going over to USA to visit my wife and her family for Christmas. Is there anyway at all on this CR1 Route that an SS number would be issued earlier for working purposes? or does that really defeat the whole objective of the CR1 visa itself? We are getting impatient now as you can imagine!

I have 3 jobs lined up now awaiting my arrival...
Old Nov 8th 2017, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

ideally Id like to go at christmas and remain there, but for obvious reasons im in much doubt and dont want to risk getting banned from the country and our visa application being cancelled, but worth asking the question as I dont really understand the full rules and regulations....
Old Nov 8th 2017, 12:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

We re-sent the I130 package back to Phoenix and within 2 days we had received the 1797C Notice. so all on track. now just to wait for the NOA2.

I am going over to USA to visit my wife and her family for Christmas. Is there anyway at all on this CR1 Route that an SS number would be issued earlier for working purposes? or does that really defeat the whole objective of the CR1 visa itself? We are getting impatient now as you can imagine!

I have 3 jobs lined up now awaiting my arrival...

No way to get a social security number without either being a PR or having an employment authorization document in your hand. You have neither.

3 jobs lined up that are willing to wait for another 6 to 8 months for you to arrive? Nice going.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
No way to get a social security number without either being a PR or having an employment authorization document in your hand. You have neither.

3 jobs lined up that are willing to wait for another 6 to 8 months for you to arrive? Nice going.
Wifes family own a business, and my cousin works out of Alaska. so quite lucky on that front, but this waiting around is soo fustrating! will be worth it in the end I guess.

Might just not get on that return flight!
Old Nov 8th 2017, 1:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Wifes family own a business, and my cousin works out of Alaska. so quite lucky on that front, but this waiting around is soo fustrating! will be worth it in the end I guess.

Your choice.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 2:05 pm

Just wanted to point out that entering the USA as a visitor with the intent to remain and adjust status is illegal and can result in a denied AOS and ban from the USA. Will that happen to you? No way of knowing. Only you know your risk tolerance.

Rene
Old Nov 8th 2017, 2:22 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Just wanted to point out that entering the USA as a visitor with the intent to remain and adjust status is illegal and can result in a denied AOS and ban from the USA. Will that happen to you? No way of knowing. Only you know your risk tolerance.

Rene
Double trouble, which I wasn't going to point out but your post warrants it, because he already has an I-130 in the works.

As I said, "His Choice."

With maturity comes patience, with patience comes knowledge, with knowledge comes wisdom.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

MidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond repute

Don't even think about it.

If your wait is frustrating, how much more frustrating would it be to be banned from the US?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.