I-130 Questions

Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

cisco.studio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 Questions

Hi everyone

I've a few quick questions regarding the I-130 application process.

I'm a Bangladeshi national living in the UK. My spouse applied for my I-130 petition whilst she was a PR. Recently, she has become a USC and we've sent the request for upgrade of the pending application.

My question is what are the general process from this point. i.e. getting the packets/medical etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 Questions

Originally Posted by cisco.studio
Hi everyone

I've a few quick questions regarding the I-130 application process.

I'm a Bangladeshi national living in the UK. My spouse applied for my I-130 petition whilst she was a PR. Recently, she has become a USC and we've sent the request for upgrade of the pending application.

My question is what are the general process from this point. i.e. getting the packets/medical etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers
There's a nice explanation all ready for you here:
National Visa Center (NVC) IV PROCESS & FLOWCHART

There are a couple of short cuts you can use to speed up your NVC process, and you can check to see which document processing system your Consulate is using.
Medical etc won't be until after it's been at NVC for a little bit.. there are a few steps before medical & interview.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:09 am
Just Joined

cisco.studio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-130 Questions

Hi Meauxna

Thanks very much indeed for the info & this wonderful link. It was really much appreciated.

Cheers