Reload this Page >

I-130 online case status

Wikiposts

I-130 online case status

Old May 7th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Lucas03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 online case status

Anyone have experience where their I-130 was shown to have been approved/whatever on the USCIS "online case status" tool?
Thanks
Old May 7th 2004, 8:53 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 online case status

Lucas,

Yes.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Lucas03
Anyone have experience where their I-130 was shown to have been approved/whatever on the USCIS "online case status" tool?
Thanks
Old May 7th 2004, 8:54 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Me too...
Old May 7th 2004, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Lucas03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by KimJ
Me too...
Ok thanks, I was just wondering.
My wife's I-130 online case status still says it's been transferred to our local office and we'll receive decision on it by them.
Since she has received her AOS approval and I-551 stamp, I was just curious why her I-130 case status didn't say it was approved.
Old May 7th 2004, 9:08 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Lucas,

It seems to happen a lot that the online status doesn't get updated.

But in this case, I don't believe that local offices have access to update the online system - only the Service Centers. The message you are seeing would be the last action that was taken by the Service Center? And true to their word, you have received a decision from the local office.

Regards, JEff

Ok thanks, I was just wondering.
My wife's I-130 online case status still says it's been transferred to our local office and we'll receive decision on it by them.
Since she has received her AOS approval and I-551 stamp, I was just curious why her I-130 case status didn't say it was approved.
Old May 7th 2004, 9:41 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Yes, updating failures!!
CONGRATS ON THE APPROVAL!!