Wikiposts

I 130 and K3

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:59 am
Just Joined

andy747k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I 130 and K3

i have recently filed the i 130 for my husband with a receipt date of jan5th,ive heard that the k3 is a quick way to get him over here but ive also heard that the i-130 processing is moving a bit faster too

Obviously everone wants to be reunited the quickest way so is the k3 running much quicker or would it be best to just wait for the i-130 to be processed?.

i filed at nebraska and he is from the uk.

Any advice would be great.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:17 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I 130 and K3

Originally Posted by andy747k
i have recently filed the i 130 for my husband with a receipt date of jan5th,ive heard that the k3 is a quick way to get him over here but ive also heard that the i-130 processing is moving a bit faster too

Obviously everone wants to be reunited the quickest way so is the k3 running much quicker or would it be best to just wait for the i-130 to be processed?.

i filed at nebraska and he is from the uk.

Any advice would be great.
Hi Andy,

There is no way of really knowing which one will process faster. Many people file the I-129F petition (for the K-3) as a backup plan, just in case the I-130 takes too long. Then they go with whichever one comes up first.

Best Wishes,
Rene