Reload this Page >

I-130 Interview London Today.

Wikiposts

I-130 Interview London Today.

Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

SteveDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 Interview London Today.

Just to say got my visa today. Thanks to everyone on this site who has put up with my inane questions over the past three months. We started this whole process on 31 March and I got my visa today, 27 June, so I hope this gives others a point of measurement for London. In my opinion the whole process is more fidley than complicated, but this site has has been a fantastic source in assisting with the end objective. Thanks again to everyone who assisted, I will post a detailed rundown of my day for those interestead, in the meantime its down the pub, then Florida here we come!!!!!!

I130 DCF London Timeline
=====================
31/03 Filed I-130, G325Ax2 in London
07/04 Credit Card charged
08/04 Filed DS230(i) in London
01/05 Received Prov case number
15/05 Chased Police report.
20/05 Police Report Arrived
20/05 Sarah Filed three years Tax Returns with IRS London
20/05 DS2001 Sent to London Visa Unit (S)
21/05 I-130 approved.
02/06 Interview date received
27/06 Medical/Interview
27/06 Visa Approved.
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:23 am
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, Steve!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 5:31 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 Interview London Today.

Originally posted by SteveDonovan
Just to say got my visa today. Thanks to everyone on this site who has put up with my inane questions over the past three months. We started this whole process on 31 March and I got my visa today, 27 June, so I hope this gives others a point of measurement for London. In my opinion the whole process is more fidley than complicated, but this site has has been a fantastic source in assisting with the end objective. Thanks again to everyone who assisted, I will post a detailed rundown of my day for those interestead, in the meantime its down the pub, then Florida here we come!!!!!!
Congrats, Steve! We wish you all the happiness we've had this year and more! Moving is sure to be an exciting experience!
mo
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:24 am
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Steve! Good luck to you in Florida!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:37 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, Steve! And welcome to sunny Florida. Well, at the moment it's rainy-sunny-rainy-sunny...etc Florida, but welcome, anyway!!!!!
Kate. xxxx