I-130???? how it helps ????

Wikiposts

I-130???? how it helps ????

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:31 am
Just Joined

suny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130???? how it helps ????

plz help me.
u can help me by giving ur best suggestion.
plz help plzz......

i think u may be aware of my problem because i have posted that before in a topic.
all i want to know that can I-130 help me now???

how can i know if this form was filled on my behalf?

to know abt my original problem plz read below:
my dad is a green card holder and a pernanent resident of US

me my mom and my younger bro were applied by my dad in E3 category.

abt two years ago we recieved a letter from DELHI-US EMBASSY abt some instructions abt visa. and at end there were names of travelling applicants and those were me , my mom and my brother.

now the Priority dates became current in june and we got a letter abt visa appointment and there were only two travelling applicants ( my mom and my brother) mentioned in the letter.

my name was not there for interview.

i am now 21 years and 6 months old.

may be this be the reason......
i emailed the embassy and the replied that due to i became 21 yrs in january 2007 hence i am not elligible for visa.

when i call then b4 they send me email reply , they said that u can come with ur documents and immigrant officers will see the situation.

but now they have clearly replied me in email that i am not elligible.

can anybody help me suggestinng any strong idea or way abt how to travel in same category with my mom and brother?

if not then what is the solution for this types of cases for travelling to US asap.

i am from India.

also the forms and applications were filled and submitted by my dad b4 i was 19 yrs old.