Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

Old Apr 6th 2012, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

sallydom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

Originally Posted by redarmy990
hi sally dom. if you read some of my earlier posts. write to your congress man a few days before your 5 month date is up and ask them to call uscis.

my wifes got us moved forward a little. the uscis seem to listen and actually apologised,saying there behind due to so many been sent there instead of vermont.

Thanks , my hubby has been on the case already without much success ! , i think he has probably tried too early. I had to leave the states ( i had a B2 visa) as my father passed away very unexpectantly , otherwise i think i could have stayed a bit longer . i had a medical in the states so no idea if i have to have another one, not concerned as i am fighting fit.
I was so happy to hear your news though
Heres hoping , I keep smiling though
Old Apr 6th 2012, 5:06 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallydom
i had a medical in the states so no idea if i have to have another one...
The medical you had in the states will not be valid for your Immigrant Visa. You'll need to get one done in your home country before your visa interview.

Rene
Old Apr 6th 2012, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
The medical you had in the states will not be valid for your Immigrant Visa. You'll need to get one done in your home country before your visa interview.

Rene
Thanks, thought as much, as attorney said i would , oh well more wasted money , getting used to that
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

thanks ian. mmmmmmmmm that sheet of paper could take me overweight
Hi , how did you get on travelling to states , going over for month this week , slightly nervous about what reception I will get at security . Any tips please
Old Apr 25th 2012, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

HI sally.

i didnt have any problems whatsoever,i flew manchester-chicago,then on to washington dc.

there was only our flight in iternational immigration,i was slightly apprehensive,as ive visited 3 times before,the last time i stayed for 88 days,

but immigration was fine,he stamped my passport handed me it back then asked who lived where i was staying,i told him my wife ,he smiled and sent me on my way.

i think people put too much emphasis on how bad the port of entry can be.

just be yourself,ive never had any problems.

enjoy your trip
Old Apr 25th 2012, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

HI sally.

i didnt have any problems whatsoever,i flew manchester-chicago,then on to washington dc.

there was only our flight in iternational immigration,i was slightly apprehensive,as ive visited 3 times before,the last time i stayed for 88 days,

but immigration was fine,he stamped my passport handed me it back then asked who lived where i was staying,i told him my wife ,he smiled and sent me on my way.

i think people put too much emphasis on how bad the port of entry can be.

just be yourself,ive never had any problems.

enjoy your trip
Thank you , thank you, I know I am not doing anything wrong , and you helped put me at my ease . SO NICE TO HEAR POSITIVE VIBES , the best of luck with your immigration process you must be close now .
Old Apr 27th 2012, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you , thank you, I know I am not doing anything wrong , and you helped put me at my ease . SO NICE TO HEAR POSITIVE VIBES , the best of luck with your immigration process you must be close now .
YAY YAY YAY , here in the USA with my gorgeous hubby for a whole month , immigration were great, did ask lots of questions , but just told the truth , best policy every time , and I really think if someone can't , then they have something to hide which spoils it for us GENUINE people .
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE
Old Apr 27th 2012, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

hi sallydom enjoy your stay, i bet the weathers better there than here.

so envious
told you immigration is fine
Old May 3rd 2012, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

hi sallydom enjoy your stay, i bet the weathers better there than here.

so envious
told you immigration is fine

Having a brilliant time , yes weather is beautiful , finally feel like things are moving on annnnnnnd MY APPROVAL NOTICE HAS COME THROUGH. !!!!!! , just under 5 months , so here goes
Hope all is going well for you
Old May 3rd 2012, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

it certainly is all bills paid ie aos and iv bill,

wife has just posted the ds230 this morning.

hopefully an interview date in june around 16th would be good then i could get out to us begining of july

glad your enjoying.
Old Jun 15th 2012, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

it certainly is all bills paid ie aos and iv bill,

wife has just posted the ds230 this morning.

hopefully an interview date in june around 16th would be good then i could get out to us begining of july

glad your enjoying.

Hope it all went OK yesterday
Old Jun 15th 2012, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Hope it all went OK yesterday
ALSO What is apolice check , not more money surely !!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 5:17 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a fee for obtaining the police certificate, but I don't think it's expensive.

Rene
Old Jun 15th 2012, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

hey sally
passed my interview yesterday

the police certificate costs £20 i think it was. and is needed for medical and interview.
it has to be submitted to nvc. i suggest you order yours they last for 1 year.

Old Jun 15th 2012, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really niceMrsWaring is just really nice

The ACPO certificate fee is £35 and then £5 for each extra copy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.