Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 DCF in Process..Address Change?

I-130 DCF in Process..Address Change?

Old Sep 10th 2002, 5:03 am
Shrack

Default I-130 DCF in Process..Address Change?

I currently have an I-130 in process in Mexico (using DCF) for my Mexican spouse (I'm
a USC). My wife and I, both living in Mexico are changing addresses. Does anyone
know what the process is to notify the Consulate of the address change...??

We've already received our Approval and just receive the "Packet 3" Can I submit an
address change with the Packet 3??

Know it's a specific question....appreciate any help offered.

Saludos y Gracias

Old Sep 12th 2002, 11:52 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 DCF in Process..Address Change?

Originally posted by Shrack:
I currently have an I-130 in process in Mexico (using DCF) for my Mexican spouse (I'm a USC). My wife and I, both living in Mexico are changing addresses. Does anyone know what the process is to notify the Consulate of the address change...??

We've already received our Approval and just receive the "Packet 3" Can I submit an address change with the Packet 3??

Know it's a specific question....appreciate any help offered.

Saludos y Gracias
Hola Shrack,

Your best bet is to call CJ Consulate and speak to them about it directly. I imagine a fax would be in order as the quickest way to actually send them the info, but speak to someone first. We just had our final interview via DCF (success!) and I found that the relations I cultivated with staffers at the Consulate helped me out overall.

I'll be interested in hearing about your process along the way; good luck!