I-130 dates????

Old Feb 6th 2001, 2:06 am
scotsman4usa

I am filing the I-130, I am from Scotland and am in the USA and married my fiance. I have
a question on what dates to use on the I-130 and Biographic info. on the Biographic info
it asks fpr residence for last 5 years and asks for dates, it then asks for employment for
last 5 years, it also asks for last address outside the US and dates, then on question #
20 of the I-130 it asks for the address you last lived together with your husband/wife, I
arrived in Dec and was to leave Jan 6th and ended up staying and got married Jan 24th. I
did not actually call and quit my job till the 10th of January. It seems like if I use the
December arrival date for all these it would look like I intended to get married while I
was here which was not the case. Any advice?? Also on question #20 on the I-130 the first
part says (name) what name do they want? When you go and file all these papers do they
just take them and run or do you actually sit down and talk to someone and ask any
questions you have and/or they ask you questions? Thanks for the info!