Default I-130

i am UKc and my hubby USC
im in the UK and he is there
we are sorting the 1-130 to send:
so on my list I have

signed and dated I-130
copy of hubby US passport
Copy of our marriage certificates
Copy our divorce decree ( we've been married to each other before)
2 passport photos of hubby
Bank statements showing both our names
(is this a copy or origanal)
long birth certificates of our three children
(again copies or originals)

is it this stage we can send photos in showing maintaining relationships and visits?

My 1-130a
if I'm sending it to my hubby in the states to send with the I-130 do I need to sign it or not? And do I need to send him two passport photos of me to send?

Also G-1145
and the fee??
Is that it?
Ive gone over the USCIS site so much my eyes are crossed

Last edited by Kimi31; Sep 23rd 2018 at 11:02 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130

Originally Posted by Kimi31 View Post
i am UKc and my hubby USC
im in the UK and he is there
we are sorting the 1-130 to send:
so on my list I have

signed and dated I-130
copy of hubby US passport
Copy of our marriage certificates
Copy our divorce decree ( we've been married to each other before)
2 passport photos of hubby
Bank statements showing both our names
(is this a copy or origanal)
long birth certificates of our three children
(again copies or originals)

is it this stage we can send photos in showing maintaining relationships and visits?

My 1-130a
if I'm sending it to my hubby in the states to send with the I-130 do I need to sign it or not? And do I need to send him two passport photos of me to send?

Also G-1145
and the fee??
Is that it?
Ive gone over the USCIS site so much my eyes are crossed
Hi Kim,

My I-130 and I-130a sent in were as follows.

All certificates sent in were photocopies, these were ,
birth certificate, and marriage certificates and divorce decrees. We did not send originals.

The passport photographs of ourselves were, all signed and dated, 4 in total.

Concerning evidence, we sent in marriage photos, vacation photo, a photo of us both with my wife's daughter. We also sent in, photocopies of my airline tickets from previous visits, copies of lease agreement showing my name on lease to apartment, which was just added, copies of a joint bank statement, checking and saving, I didn't need a ssn for that either as I was just added with my wife.

Along with the G-1145 and fee, which left the bank a couple of days after they received the application.

All paper work must be signed and dated, before it's sent in.
hope the above helped, although it seems a lot above it wasn't much and I thought I didn't have enough, but it was fine, the only problem is the long wait.... regards..

Last edited by Tkd67; Sep 23rd 2018 at 12:13 pm.
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Kimi31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tkd67 View Post

Hi Kim,

My I-130 and I-130a sent in were as follows.

All certificates sent in were photocopies, these were ,
birth certificate, and marriage certificates and divorce decrees. We did not send originals.

The passport photographs of ourselves were, all signed and dated, 4 in total.

Concerning evidence, we sent in marriage photos, vacation photo, a photo of us both with my wife's daughter. We also sent in, photocopies of my airline tickets from previous visits, copies of lease agreement showing my name on lease to apartment, which was just added, copies of a joint bank statement, checking and saving, I didn't need a ssn for that either as I was just added with my wife.

Along with the G-1145 and fee, which left the bank a couple of days after they received the application.

All paper work must be signed and dated, before it's sent in.
hope the above helped, although it seems a lot above it wasn't much and I thought I didn't have enough, but it was fine, the only problem is the long wait.... regards..

thanks
the USCIS site states that if the spouse (me) is not in the USA then the I-130a doesn't have to be signed 🤦‍♀️ And photos not needed for spouse if not in USA
because id take them to the London embassy when I go for the interview

are there any issues with me just sendin photos
now with my signed I-130a to the states so my hubby can
send in the I-130 and if I signed it would it matter?

also yes copies of my birth certificate, marriage and divorce paperwork
but is it originals of the kids birth certs?
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
the USCIS site states that if the spouse (me) is not in the USA then the I-130a doesn't have to be signed 🤦‍♀️ And photos not needed for spouse if not in USA
because id take them to the London embassy when I go for the interview

are there any issues with me just sendin photos
now with my signed I-130a to the states so my hubby can
send in the I-130 and if I signed it would it matter?

also yes copies of my birth certificate, marriage and divorce paperwork
but is it originals of the kids birth certs?
Hi Kim.

Well, when myself and my wife (USC) filed our paper work when I was already in the U.S, and I believe I did sign my copy. No you have me doubting lol. Also with the guidelines stipulated with sending in the forms, all evidence was included and passport signed photos of ourselves.
Concerning children, I can not answer as my wife does have a 16 year old, but I'm not sure if any evidence was included or wether she was added on her I-130.

personally I would sign, and send in more evidence if you have any when you send in your application to your husband.
Im also sure, somebody will answer you second question a little better than myself could, but don't fret your on the right track and you'll get the answer you need. Regards.

Old Sep 23rd 2018, 12:51 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

The only originals are the USCIS forms and passport photos. Everything else is a photocopy.

Rene
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101 View Post
The only originals are the USCIS forms and passport photos. Everything else is a photocopy.

Rene
thank you
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Originals to be taken to interview.
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tom169 View Post
Originals to be taken to interview.
that makes sense

so photo copy
marriage certificates
divorce decree
mine and kids birth certs

hubby to photo copy
his passport
(plus pages showing stamps coming to the UK)
bank statements

uscis forms- originals
I-130 I-130a g-1145
orignal
passport photos hubby and me
photos as evidence of visits to uk and USA
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Photocopies with application and originals and photocopies to interview ..
Old Sep 23rd 2018, 7:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

The photos of visits to each other can be copies.

Rene
Old Sep 24th 2018, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

Sorry to go on

its states on my I-130a if I'm not in the USA I don't need to sign it
assuming I will sign at the embassy?

also same with passport photos? Just hubby in USA to send his passport photos in with forms and evidence etc?
i take mine to the Embassy?

Last edited by Kimi31; Sep 24th 2018 at 3:45 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2018, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to go on

its states on my I-130a if I'm not in the USA I don't need to sign it
assuming I will sign at the embassy?

also same with passport photos? Just hubby in USA to send his passport photos in with forms and evidence etc?
i take mine to the Embassy?
ok, submit both I-130 and I-130a. If you are not present when the form was filled , leave unsigned.
get your husband to sign his passport photos and include yours if he has them. Also I would , for both your sakes, make a complete photocopy of the entire package, that's forms, photographs, evidence etc etc. before it's sent in, because you'll need this in your folder to take to the embassy regarding your interview, and it could go missing while in transit, or they could say part of the application was missing...hope this helps...

Old Sep 24th 2018, 4:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

ok, submit both I-130 and I-130a. If you are not present when the form was filled , leave unsigned.
get your husband to sign his passport photos and include yours if he has them. Also I would , for both your sakes, make a complete photocopy of the entire package, that's forms, photographs, evidence etc etc. before it's sent in, because you'll need this in your folder to take to the embassy regarding your interview, and it could go missing while in transit, or they could say part of the application was missing...hope this helps...

Old Sep 24th 2018, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

yeah I have two folders, one to send to the hubby (copies of stuff and evidence) and one for the Embassy(originals and copies).
Just need to get visa photos but had a shock today when max spielmann tried to charge me £20. 🤦‍♀️
Will have to wait until payday 🤦‍♀️
Old Sep 24th 2018, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

yeah I have two folders, one to send to the hubby (copies of stuff and evidence) and one for the Embassy(originals and copies).
Just need to get visa photos but had a shock today when max spielmann tried to charge me £20. 🤦‍♀️
Will have to wait until payday 🤦‍♀️
Thats good, personally myself I'll be doing duplicates of everything , everything sent in and received , from police (acro) jab history, medical summary , divorce decrees, and all bought to interview ( originals and copies )

Rete, said to me on a pervious post in trailer park, was to view the U.S as a foreign land and he's completely right, you do subconsciously think the two countries are similar, but when you take a closer look they are vastly different.
Walgreens passport photos $33 , there £5 back home in booth. A4 paper completely different here, wouldn't even fit in my clear folders.
Hope you can get your forms off quickly, because the wait afterwards, seems forever...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service