Wikiposts

I-130

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:11 am
Just Joined

mrssmith is on a distinguished road
Default I-130

I'm just sorting all the forms out and filling them all. All i have left to complete are the G-325A for myself and the hubby and then can hoepfully post tomorrow.
Just 2 or maybe 3 questions!
1. Should i send my I-130 together with my daughters I-130 or seperate envelopes?
2. The stamped addressed envelopes what size should they be?
3.Should i send them to the embassy special delivery or just registered?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:19 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130

For others reading this thread, mrssmith is doing DCF in London. She is the UKC, her husband is the USC.

Rene
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:38 am
Just Joined

mrssmith is on a distinguished road

Thanks Rene, forgot the important information!!!
Just swamped with paperwork.....
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:14 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrssmith
I'm just sorting all the forms out and filling them all. All i have left to complete are the G-325A for myself and the hubby and then can hoepfully post tomorrow.
Just 2 or maybe 3 questions!
1. Should i send my I-130 together with my daughters I-130 or seperate envelopes?
2. The stamped addressed envelopes what size should they be?
3.Should i send them to the embassy special delivery or just registered?
I don't know that there are any 'rules' regarding any of this.. I don't recall ever seeing this information posted before!

My gut tells me to mail the petitions together, include regular letter sized envelopes and send them by whatever delivery method gives you delivery confirmation.

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:12 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

If I recall I sent an A4 size envelope. In reality it was bigger than needed. I wouldn't go any smaller than the size below A4.

Send the stuff registered delivery. All you need is to be able to check it arrived. Comments I've seen elsewhere tend to suggest special delivery envelopes often end up in the Embassy main mail room and take some time to get to the office that deals with the I-130s.

Last edited by lansbury; Jan 23rd 2008 at 10:15 am.