British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   I-130 ; Q22 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/i-130-%3B-q22-585575/)

sap283 Jan 19th 2009 10:36 pm

I-130 ; Q22

Although I think it doesn’t matter, but I thought of making sure, about what to answer to following question i.e. Q22 {22. Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status.
Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in :}

Now my question is, should I enter Newark, NJ (our district office) or should I enter Chicago, IL (where I am filing all family based concurrent petitions i.e. I-130, I-485 ...)

Thanks,

Noorah101 Jan 19th 2009 11:08 pm

Re: I-130 ; Q22

Originally Posted by sap283 (Post 7189300)
Although I think it doesn’t matter, but I thought of making sure, about what to answer to following question i.e. Q22 {22. Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status.
Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in :}

Now my question is, should I enter Newark, NJ (our district office) or should I enter Chicago, IL (where I am filing all family based concurrent petitions i.e. I-130, I-485 ...)

Thanks,

Newark.

Folinskyinla Jan 19th 2009 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by sap283 (Post 7189300)

Thanks,

Hi:

I put Newark -- but it really does not matter.

The I-130 is a multi-purpose petition for all the family categories, not just immediate relatives. Also, the form does not change all that much over the years and many parts of it do not reflect current procedures.

sap283 Jan 19th 2009 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla (Post 7189528)
Hi:

I put Newark -- but it really does not matter.

The I-130 is a multi-purpose petition for all the family categories, not just immediate relatives. Also, the form does not change all that much over the years and many parts of it do not reflect current procedures.

Thank you!

meauxna Jan 20th 2009 12:36 am

I am having deja vu all over again...

ian-mstm Jan 20th 2009 1:10 am

Originally Posted by meauxna (Post 7189674)
I am having deja vu all over again...

If you were having vuja de, you'd be here again at some point in the future! :)

Ian