I-129F Packet #3 ?

Old Sep 11th 2002, 2:24 pm
Ty

Default I-129F Packet #3 ?

Hello,

Does anyone know what forms are in the Packet #3? I would like to get those forms all
filled out ahead of time. Do all packet #3s have the same forms in them from one
country to the next or is it spacific to each country?

Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to provide. NO hurry.....I filed
at NSC....so I have plenty of time to work on this issue before I get my 2-NOA.

Thanks again!!! Ty

Old Sep 11th 2002, 3:00 pm
Sheila

Default Re: I-129F Packet #3 ?

It would probably be best if you list the Country your fiancé is from because you
could get more specific information. I know one thing is that your fiancé will need a
police certificate from each country she/he has lived in for more than a year since
the age of 16 I believe( Someone will correct me if I am wrong). Some times these can
take a while ( U.K. can take up to 40 days) so that would be a good start. As for the
forms....give the Country that your fiancé lives and someone will almost definitely
be able to answer your question...

--
Cheers, Sheila (U.S.C.) Clive (U.K.C.)

Texas Service Center / London Embassy

6/17/02- Mailed I-129f petition to TSC from the United Kingdom

6/18/02-Received first NOA from TSC

6/19/02-Mailed London Embassy paper work off to open provisional file

6/20/02- Received 2nd NOA from TSC

6/21/02- Received Interview date for London on 9/03/02

6/22/02- Received Visa "Ty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:7bb83e25.0209111824.7970b115@pos-
ting.google.com
    > Hello,
    > Does anyone know what forms are in the Packet #3? I would like to get those forms
    > all filled out ahead of time. Do all packet #3s have the same forms in them from
    > one country to the next or is it spacific to each country?
    > Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to provide. NO
    > hurry.....I filed at NSC....so I have plenty of time to work on this issue
    > before I get my 2-NOA.
    > Thanks again!!! Ty

Old Sep 12th 2002, 5:03 pm
Ty

Thanks for in info Sheila!!

The country I need information on is Vietnam.

"Sheila" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > It would probably be best if you list the Country your fiancé is from because you
    > could get more specific information. I know one thing is that your fiancé will need
    > a police certificate from each country she/he has lived in for more than a year
    > since the age of 16 I believe( Someone will correct me if I am wrong). Some times
    > these can take a while ( U.K. can take up to 40 days) so that would be a good
    > start. As for the forms....give the Country that your fiancé lives and someone will
    > almost definitely be able to answer your question...
    > --
    > Cheers, Sheila (U.S.C.) Clive (U.K.C.)
    > Texas Service Center / London Embassy
    > 6/17/02- Mailed I-129f petition to TSC from the United Kingdom
    > 6/21/02-Received first NOA from TSC
    > 7/23/02-Mailed London Embassy paper work off to open provisional file
    > 7/24/02- Received 2nd NOA from TSC
    > 8/08/02- Received Interview date for London on 9/03/02
    > 9/03/02- Received Visa "Ty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:7bb83e25.0209111824.7970b115-
    > @posting.google.com
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > Does anyone know what forms are in the Packet #3? I would like to get those forms
    > > all filled out ahead of time. Do all packet #3s have the same forms in them from
    > > one country to the next or is it spacific to each country?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to provide. NO hurry.....I
    > > filed at NSC....so I have plenty of time to work on this issue before I get my
    > > 2-NOA.
    > >
    > >
    > > Thanks again!!! Ty

Old Sep 13th 2002, 6:33 am
Marjeta

The forms vary from country to country. You can practice on the forms you can get on
the internet but those forms are so easy to fill out that I don't see a point in
doing that before hand. The only thing worth doing is gathering the required
documentation (i.e. police certificates etc.). In my case I got the forms from the
embassy in Croatia, the DS-156 (2 pages) was in croatian and the K1 supplement (1
page) was in english. Generally you are scheduled for an interview after you return
the completed forms. In my case I just went to the embassy because the interviews are
walk-in. They needed 3 completed DS-156 forms, I found out and filled them out while
I was there and that was not a problem.