Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-129F K3 NOA # 2 update

Wikiposts

I-129F K3 NOA # 2 update

Old Oct 14th 2001, 11:50 am
Craig Xlh1

I got the I-129f k3 NOA # 2 APPROVAL NOTICE dated 10/10/01 yesterday from Missouri
Service center listing the Chicago address. I-130 NOA # 1 8/29/01 I-824 NOA # 1
8/30/01 at Vermont service center. I-129F K3 NOA # 1 9/11/01, I-765 NOA # 1 9/11/01
at the Chicago INS. Now I got to wait to see how long before my wife Cecile get
Packet 3 and interview. Doe's anybody know if the interview is at ST Lukes or the
Manila Consulate? CRAIG

Old Oct 15th 2001, 12:01 am
John O'Donnell

I see that you received an I-765 NOA at the same time your recieved your first k-3
NOA. Is it possible to apply for a work authorization at the same time you apply for
a k-3? I was under the impression that you had to wait till you get to the states and
then apply. Am I wrong? (hopefully so - that would make things a lot easier)

Jon

>
    >
    >
from
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
Manila
    >

Old Oct 15th 2001, 12:02 am
John O'Donnell

I see that you received an I-765 NOA at the same time your recieved your first k-3
NOA. Is it possible to apply for a work authorization at the same time you apply for
a k-3? I was under the impression that you had to wait till you get to the states and
then apply. Am I wrong? (hopefully so - that would make things a lot easier)

Jon

>
    >
    >
from
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
Manila
    >

Old Oct 15th 2001, 2:28 am
Ranjini

Congratulations!! You don't say when you sent in the K3 but I'm assuming as soon as
you got the approval for your I-130. Sounds like the Missouri Service Center is on
the ball !! Ranjini

>
    >
    >
from
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
Manila
    >

Old Oct 15th 2001, 3:00 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you say that Ranjini. The I-130 does not have to be approved for the K-3 to applied for. In fact, if the I-130 was approved there is no reason for the K-3 as the next step for several of the worldwide US Consulates is that the paperwork is then sent directly to the Consulate and not to the NVC.

Old Oct 15th 2001, 3:29 am
Ranjini

You are absolutely right Rete. I was reading that post just after I woke up. I really
meant to say 1st NOA!! Sorry about that. Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >