Wikiposts

I-129F Form

Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:47 am
Blue

Waza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really nice
Default I-129F Form

Hi all,
In the I-129F form when it asks In PART B Question 13 (List All Children).... do you have to list children who are over 21 who will not be coming with me when i eventully move to Chicago. Also Question 7 List All Other Names Used... If you dont use any other name do you put NONE or your normal everyday name.
Cheers Warren
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:04 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-129F Form

Yes, you list all children, living and deceased, regardless of age and circumstances. There must be a paper trail of their names, birth dates, etc. in case they wish to emigrate sometime in the future. It also helps narrow done the "real" you in case there is a security hit on your name during the many security clearances you will go through.

As for other names, if you already placed your name on the form and you don't use another name, why would you once again place your name on that line? We listed our screen names on the forms years ago, as well as nicknames, ie Jim (for James).
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:09 am
Blue

Waza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really nice

Ok thanks for your quick reply.
Cheers Warren
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:42 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

And including step-children, who some people tend to ignore.

'all' really does mean all.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by Rete
Yes, you list all children, living and deceased, regardless of age and circumstances.

Originally Posted by Waza
Hi all,
In the I-129F form when it asks In PART B Question 13 (List All Children).... do you have to list children who are over 21 who will not be coming with me when i eventully move to Chicago.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:49 am
Blue

Ok cheers for the help.....

Warren
Old Dec 21st 2009, 6:23 am
Blue

Hi again,
Another question please,
On the G325a form, my American Fiancee who is starting the petition, on the question "Applicants Employment..Full Name And Address Of Empolyer......She owns her own company so does she put her own name and the name of her company or just the name of her company.

Cheers Again
Warren
Old Dec 21st 2009, 6:32 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Waza
Hi again,
Another question please,
On the G325a form, my American Fiancee who is starting the petition, on the question "Applicants Employment..Full Name And Address Of Empolyer......She owns her own company so does she put her own name and the name of her company or just the name of her company.

Cheers Again
Warren
I would put "self-employed" and then the name and address of her company.

Rene
Old Dec 21st 2009, 6:36 am
Blue

That's what we thought....Thanks again for the quick reply.....Everyone on here is so helpful...FANTASTIC !!!!

Warren