I-129F Approval Letter!

Wikiposts

I-129F Approval Letter!

Old Nov 14th 2009, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Jade84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-129F Approval Letter!

Hello everyone!

I just received the letter of approval for our I-129F after waiting almost 7 months for it! As you can imagine, we are both very excited and happy to be moving on to the next step.

We have already sent off for the ACPO police report and have been printing off the forms that need to be taken to the interview.

I'm just curious if any of you know approximately how long it takes for our information to be sent from Vermont to London and then for London to send him the letter? (I'm referring to the letter he gets that basically tells him that he can come for an interview)

I know it varies with every case, I'm just curious. We are trying to get everything done for that interview in advance so that when they do get in touch with him, he can go down there relatively soon.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-129F Approval Letter!

Hmm as I recall I think longest likely timescale four weeks, but two to three are about normal.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 7:46 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-129F Approval Letter!

Originally Posted by Jade84
Hello everyone!

I just received the letter of approval for our I-129F after waiting almost 7 months for it! As you can imagine, we are both very excited and happy to be moving on to the next step.

We have already sent off for the ACPO police report and have been printing off the forms that need to be taken to the interview.

I'm just curious if any of you know approximately how long it takes for our information to be sent from Vermont to London and then for London to send him the letter? (I'm referring to the letter he gets that basically tells him that he can come for an interview)

I know it varies with every case, I'm just curious. We are trying to get everything done for that interview in advance so that when they do get in touch with him, he can go down there relatively soon.
6 months, yes? And you had an RFE.. pretty good schedule so far! (I know it's been longer than you wanted).

VT to London is a couple/few weeks and then they send the checklist letter, which your FI returns (see IV-15K in Mandy's sig). IF he has all his documents ready, he can immediately return the checklist and *then* he's put in the interview queue. Review your past threads and you'll find the links to the timelines and documents needed.

Suggest you take a look at the posts & timelines from YouWantFriesWithThat, Pepsichic and the other recent K-1ers for a better idea of what to expect timewise.

Oh yeah, YAY!