Wikiposts

I-129F Approval - CSC

Old Nov 23rd 2002, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

James Chun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-129F Approval - CSC

Hi all,

Great news today. Got my I-129F approved from CSC. The approval was actually faster than I expected. Now if only Guangzhou would issue visas before my fiancee's interview. Anyone know if I should call CSC
to see when they forwarded the petition? What number should I use to call? Thank you to the forum for all the invaluable info.

James Chun

My timeline:

Mailed (CSC): 9-31-02
First NOA (Notice date): 10-07-02
Second NOA (Notice date): 11-20-02
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see things are moving fairly quickly at CSC.

We file in january
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

sandy- pie is an unknown quantity at this point

that is very good to hear...i know that every case is different, but at least they are moving. i plan to send ours off the first week in december to csc. i just learned that my mom has an immigration lawyer aquaintance who will look over my papers before i send them off...its nice to has someone elses eyes to use.
sandy
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default Re: I-129F Approval - CSC

Originally posted by James Chun
Hi all,

Great news today. Got my I-129F approved from CSC. The approval was actually faster than I expected. Now if only Guangzhou would issue visas before my fiancee's interview. Anyone know if I should call CSC
to see when they forwarded the petition? What number should I use to call? Thank you to the forum for all the invaluable info.

James Chun

My timeline:

Mailed (CSC): 9-31-02
First NOA (Notice date): 10-07-02
Second NOA (Notice date): 11-20-02
Congratulations!!!

It looks like about 6 weeks. I'm glad because our First NOA receipt date is Nov 5, about a month after yours. So hopefully we'll get approved before Christmas. Does anyone know if the INS pretty much shuts down for the holidays or are they only closed on Christmas and New Year's?

Kat
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

sandy- pie is an unknown quantity at this point

i sure hope they don't but i suppose everyone deserves a vacation. maybe they will be refreshed and pile through more papers when they return
sandy
Old Nov 30th 2002, 1:35 pm
Bruce Curtis

129F approved through CSC recently, time-line:

Oct-08 I-129F express mailed
Oct-09 USPS notice of receipt
Oct-12 Notice of Action received (dated Oct-10)
Nov-26 On-line approval
Nov-29 Notice of Action received (dated Nov-26)

Now the wait for an interview Moscow !!!

Bruce and Yana.

Old Dec 1st 2002, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bruce Curtis
129F approved through CSC recently, time-line:

Oct-08 I-129F express mailed
Oct-09 USPS notice of receipt
Oct-12 Notice of Action received (dated Oct-10)
Nov-26 On-line approval
Nov-29 Notice of Action received (dated Nov-26)

Now the wait for an interview Moscow !!!

Bruce and Yana.
WOW!!!!

Great news, I just posted asking for CSC experiences...glad to know yours took about 6 weeks too

Kat