Wikiposts

i-129F

Old Feb 20th 2010, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

BubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond repute
Default i-129F

Hello Everyone

I realise that this gets posted a lot but I think I need some reassurance before my brain starts leaking out of my ears. And this is only the beginning!

My OH and me filled in the i-129F while I was there last week.
We have the completed i-129F
a G-325a for me and one for him- These have US passport photos with names written on the back in pencil paperclipped to them.
Photocopies of all pages in his passport.
A letter from each of us confirming that we intend to marry within 90 days of me arriving in US when Visa is granted.
Photos of us together.
Photocopies of my passport showing stamps from my previous visits, boarding cards and plane itineries from my previous visits.

We also have photocopies of everything and scanned electronic copies.

Can anyone tell me if I am suffering from immigration blindness and have missed anything crucial or aternatively (and prerferably) reassure me that the package is complete and we can post it off?

Thanks

Lx
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:58 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i-129F

Looks good to me. Just do a once-over from the I-129F instructions when your head is clear, just to make sure.

Make sure the USC has included proof of US citizenship.

If you're going to use regular mail, send it Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

Rene
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

BubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Looks good to me. Just do a once-over from the I-129F instructions when your head is clear, just to make sure.

Make sure the USC has included proof of US citizenship.

If you're going to use regular mail, send it Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

Rene
Thanks. The copies of his passport are what we are using for his proof of citizenship.

I'd probably be less twitchy if i could physically check it but it's all on his side of the atlantic.

Lx
Old Feb 20th 2010, 5:18 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BubbleChog
He doesn't need to include any blank pages. At this stage of the game, they want proof that he is a US citizen. They don't care whether he's ever actually used his passport to travel. The only important pages are the first few which demonstrate that he is a US citizen. Mind you, if the other pages have stamps that corroborate your time together, that'd be okay!

Ian
Old Feb 20th 2010, 12:35 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BubbleChog
Hello Everyone

I realise that this gets posted a lot but I think I need some reassurance before my brain starts leaking out of my ears. And this is only the beginning!

My OH and me filled in the i-129F while I was there last week.
We have the completed i-129F
a G-325a for me and one for him- These have US passport photos with names written on the back in pencil paperclipped to them.
A letter from each of us confirming that we intend to marry within 90 days of me arriving in US when Visa is granted.
Photos of us together.
Photocopies of my passport showing stamps from my previous visits, boarding cards and plane itineries from my previous visits.

We also have photocopies of everything and scanned electronic copies.

Can anyone tell me if I am suffering from immigration blindness and have missed anything crucial or aternatively (and prerferably) reassure me that the package is complete and we can post it off?

Thanks

Lx
The filing fee.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
The filing fee.
duh!!

I KNEW there was something wrong with my list.

have messaged OH to remind him he needs to put the cheque in too.

Thanks - looks like this will be heading out on Monday.

Lx