Reload this Page >

how many administrative reviews lead to denials? scared

how many administrative reviews lead to denials? scared

Old Sep 16th 2002, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

amys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how many administrative reviews lead to denials? scared

Md,

Thats what i don't get, what the heck do they need to investigate. All the paperwork is there. Who the hell knows what is bothering them. For some reason they singled us out. INS approved us in 5 weeks, now we are making it up now for the speedy process. I just wish the consulate went by the books like the INS did.

amy

Originally posted by mdmd101:
Amy:

I don't understand what they investigate!!! India is a very difficult place to even get a reply from the local court or the police station or the place where wedding party was held, etc.

Invetigating is India is a impossibility so what I don't understand is what do they invetigate?

They haven't gone to my wife's neighborhoo or your fiance's neigborhood asking questions? What the heck are they investigating?

MD
Old Sep 16th 2002, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Who is the american service center, is this at the consulate. I don't think i can get any one who is civil there. Any advice will be great.

amy

Originally posted by ralph:
Since you are a US citizen, The least you can now do is to go to the American Services Center and ask to speak to a real American Officer. Give him/her a copy of the fax if you have to.

Dont know how or if it'd help at all. But as MD said, you've nothing to lose.

Best

Ralph,

They need to update their policys and procedures cause their system is not in MODERN TIMES. They have to realize that relationships come in different flavors. I don't understand they don't think our relationship is legit cause i have children, this bogus. Did they ever consider how its affecting me and my children.

amy
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Old Sep 16th 2002, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

ralph is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes you can. At the consulate building there is a separate entrance for US Nationals. Its all the way inside the main building. The people there seem to be quite different from the ones in the consular section.

Here's the link.

http://usembassy.state.gov/mumbai/wwwhserv.html

Originally posted by amys:
Who is the american service center, is this at the consulate. I don't think i can get any one who is civil there. Any advice will be great.

amy

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Old Sep 16th 2002, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks ralph, I will give it a try. I have to find justice in all of this. Maybe they can talk to the consular section and see what is going on.

amy

Originally posted by ralph:
Oh yes you can. At the consulate building there is a separate entrance for US Nationals. Its all the way inside the main building. The people there seem to be quite different from the ones in the consular section.

Here's the link.

http://usembassy.state.gov/mumbai/wwwhserv.html

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]