Reload this Page >

How to attach photos to I-130?

Wikiposts

How to attach photos to I-130?

Old Sep 11th 2015, 5:36 am
Just Joined

aleleka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to attach photos to I-130?

Ok, I hope I am not being repetitive, but I haven't found this information anywhere yet.

In the guide I bought, it was suggested to add pictures of me and my husband. Does anyone know or can show any example of how to attach/assemble the pictures to the I-130 packet?

1) Can I compose in WordPad (or similar) and color print on normal white paper? If so... does it have to be 1 picture per sheet or can I compose more than one picture on a sheet?

2) Or do I have to make those glossy 4x6 photocopies and write the description on the back of each photo. If so.... Should I put all the pictures in a sandwich ziplock bag, or do I have to put each photo on a different bag and staple it to a sheet with description on the sheet?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by aleleka; Sep 11th 2015 at 5:43 am.
Old Sep 11th 2015, 6:00 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to attach photos to I-130?

You can print several photos per page on regular white paper.

Rene
Old Sep 11th 2015, 6:35 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aleleka
In the guide I bought...
What guide?

... it was suggested to add pictures of me and my husband.
Photos of the two of you together are not required and never have been.

Ian
Old Sep 11th 2015, 7:14 am
Just Joined

aleleka is an unknown quantity at this point

hhee, thanks

Hey Ian, i know it's not required, but it's a suggestion for adding to the bona-fide evidence.

This is the one: The Complete Marriage Green Card Kit: Templates and Tools for Becoming a Permanent Resident of the United States Kindle Edition

I chose this one because it was very detailed.. but sometimes it suggests or recommends a few weird things like: copy of all pages of US citizen passport.

Do you suggest any other guide? A detailed one.. because I didnt like the NOLO one.
Old Sep 11th 2015, 8:12 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aleleka
Do you suggest any other guide?
I suggest no guide at all. I'm not sure why you're so concerned about this. You are already in the US in valid F-1 status and you're getting married to a USC. Your marriage certificate will prove you are married, and you can't really demonstrate a bona fide marriage because you will only have been married a very short time before sending in the paperwork. On top of that, you're not seeking a visa, you're seeking to adjust status. It's a very easy and straight-forward process.

... it's a suggestion for adding to the bona-fide evidence.
Photos don't prove a bona fide relationship. They prove only that you were both at the same place at the same time... which is why photos aren't a requirement, and the guide was a waste of money.

Your situation is very common for newlyweds... it's a non-issue.

Ian