Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Hotel for London Medical needed

Hotel for London Medical needed

Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:42 pm
early 30's member

bigcarper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hotel for London Medical needed

Hi.. I have my medical and interview in London on 8th Dec, can anybody recommend any cheap and cheerfull accomadation close to r Phealans?
Thanks
Lee
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:56 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hotel for London Medical needed

Originally posted by bigcarper
Hi.. I have my medical and interview in London on 8th Dec, can anybody recommend any cheap and cheerfull accomadation close to r Phealans?
Thanks
Lee

Cheap maybe not so cheerful, but the one my husband used was the Concorde, very close to the Doc's.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:29 pm
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bigcarper
Thanks
Lee

This hotel is supposed to be right accross the street from Dr. Phelan's.

http://www.london-hotels-guide.co.uk.../bryanston.cfm
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:33 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kae
This hotel is supposed to be right accross the street from Dr. Phelan's.

http://www.london-hotels-guide.co.uk.../bryanston.cfm

The Concorde is the sister hotel of the Bryanston.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 11:43 pm
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cindyabs
The Concorde is the sister hotel of the Bryanston.

I didn't know that.

When scrambling around the net looking for hotels close to the doc's, I just did a search on Great Cumberland Place, and found the Bryanston. Being that my fiance is frm the Newcastle area and has no friends or family that live anywhere near London, and I haven't been in the UK since 1997...we had to rely on the net hehe. Besides, I don't think the list of youth hostels I used when I was visitong the UK was quite what my sweetie had in mind...