Hey hey...

Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey hey...

Been awhile, but I've got a dumb question: We moved, and of course filed an I-865 and AR-11. We just got a NOA-like thingy back from the I-865, just saying it was received. However, we never got anything back from the AR-11. Is that normal? I just sent it regular mail, so I have no real proof that they received it... I figured that would be okay since we dont have any applications pending, but now I'm worried about it... any thoughts?
Old Sep 5th 2005, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey hey...

Originally Posted by andrea874
Is that normal?
I believe so, yes. I can't remember anyone who got a response after filing the AR-11.

Ian
Old Sep 6th 2005, 2:57 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Been awhile, but I've got a dumb question: We moved, and of course filed an I-865 and AR-11. We just got a NOA-like thingy back from the I-865, just saying it was received. However, we never got anything back from the AR-11. Is that normal? I just sent it regular mail, so I have no real proof that they received it... I figured that would be okay since we dont have any applications pending, but now I'm worried about it... any thoughts?
Hey angry canadian chick
I am so happy to hear from you!
When I filed my AR-11 I received a notice saying it could take up to 90 days for the address to change.. why so long? I have no clue!
Nice to see ya again girl.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay I can stop worrying
Old Sep 7th 2005, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Hey angry canadian chick
I am so happy to hear from you!
When I filed my AR-11 I received a notice saying it could take up to 90 days for the address to change.. why so long? I have no clue!
Nice to see ya again girl.

We've sent in at least three AR-11's for hubby in the last year due to continually changing circumstances. I filed the I-865 each time as well. All 3 times, I rec'd notice of the I-865 being received, but hubby never once rec'd any document proving he sent the AR-11s.

I wonder if that has to do with the fact that an I-865 is sent to actual Service Center and the AR-11 is sent to the "whatever you want to call it facility in London,KY"?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
We've sent in at least three AR-11's for hubby in the last year due to continually changing circumstances. I filed the I-865 each time as well. All 3 times, I rec'd notice of the I-865 being received, but hubby never once rec'd any document proving he sent the AR-11s.

I wonder if that has to do with the fact that an I-865 is sent to actual Service Center and the AR-11 is sent to the "whatever you want to call it facility in London,KY"?

Hrm.. You move a lot!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Hrm.. You move a lot!
We recently moved in July and got a receipt for the I-865 but definitely didn't get anything for the AR11 we sent.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:16 am

maximus76 is on a distinguished road

Hrm.. You move a lot!
We have never received anything when we filed forms to change the address, should we be worried?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:14 am
Jonathan McNeil Wong

sunflwrgrl13 wrote:
    >>Hey angry canadian chick:D
    >>I am so happy to hear from you!
    >>When I filed my AR-11 I received a notice saying it could take up to
    >>90 days for the address to change.. why so long? I have no clue!
    >>:) Nice to see ya again girl.
    >
    >
    > We've sent in at least three AR-11's for hubby in the last year due to
    > continually changing circumstances. I filed the I-865 each time as well.
    > All 3 times, I rec'd notice of the I-865 being received, but hubby never
    > once rec'd any document proving he sent the AR-11s.
    >
    > I wonder if that has to do with the fact that an I-865 is sent to actual
    > Service Center and the AR-11 is sent to the "whatever you want to call
    > it facility in London,KY"?
    >

pretty much

--
Above intended as general commentary, not specific legal
advice. Your mileage may vary.

================================================== =============
Jonathan McNeil Wong Voice: 510-451-0544
Donahue Gallagher Woods LLP Facsimile: 510-832-1486
P.O. Box 12979 URL: http://www.donahue.com
Oakland, CA 94604-2979 E-mail: [email protected]
================================================== =============

Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:04 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Hrm.. You move a lot!
Look out for them on 'Americas most wanted'...
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

kitty-uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Silly question but..

What is the 1-865 ?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:51 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kitty-uk
Silly question but..
What is the 1-865 ?
Form I-865, Sponsor's Notice of Change of Address

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/f...iles/I-865.pdf
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:51 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kitty-uk
Silly question but..

What is the 1-865 ?
I-865 is the Sponsor's Change of Address form.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:52 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I-865 is the Sponsor's Change of Address form.
beat..cha
Old Sep 8th 2005, 4:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
beat..cha
I know But only by nanoseconds, I bet!

p.s. - love your blog!

Last edited by Noorah101; Sep 8th 2005 at 4:12 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.