Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

He's saying I commited Marriage Fraud!

Wikiposts

He's saying I commited Marriage Fraud!

Old Apr 18th 2010, 11:44 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He's saying I commited Marriage Fraud!

[/quote]Comment: the law is not as simple as you think. But I remain amused. OP has her head on shoulders now and that happens to please me.

Last edited by Rete; Apr 18th 2010 at 12:55 pm. Reason: quoted text has been removed
Old Apr 18th 2010, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

discoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond reputediscoviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He's saying I commited Marriage Fraud!

Originally Posted by Created
abj...Thank you for your sensitivity!
Don't pay any attention to him. Every forum on the internet has it's share of misinformed trolls. From what you have posted so far, it would seem that the issue of marriage fraud has already been addressed and has been found to be non-existent. You have made all the right moves by getting yourself out of an abusive relationship and retaining competent legal representation. There may be bumps in the road ahead, but you seem well prepared to handle them. My gut (which is rather oversized by the way) tells me that you will be fine when it is all said and done. Good luck to you!