Wikiposts

help please i beg you

Old May 15th 2004, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

DaisyDoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help please i beg you

on the USCIS.GOV page theres a section called processing time.. it says that they are processing april 22 2004 and my file was april 15th i still havent heard anything of my approval for both ead and ap. it's been a month since noa and it says it'll take 30 days till max 90 for both to be complete. i am not approved online where you check status i wonder if i am already approved and they didnt post it online and sending it by mail or they are still working on our case or we got refused or theres a problem or something?my paperwork is being process in bloominton mn yet to view the processing time the office i wrote st paul mn cause it was closest. what do you think?
Old May 15th 2004, 9:14 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: help please i beg you

Originally posted by DaisyDoe
on the USCIS.GOV page theres a section called processing time.. it says that they are processing april 22 2004 and my file was april 15th i still havent heard anything of my approval for both ead and ap. it's been a month since noa and it says it'll take 30 days till max 90 for both to be complete. i am not approved online where you check status i wonder if i am already approved and they didnt post it online and sending it by mail or they are still working on our case or we got refused or theres a problem or something?my paperwork is being process in bloominton mn yet to view the processing time the office i wrote st paul mn cause it was closest. what do you think?
The online processing date means that cases with that date should currently be on the desk of an officer. It can take up to a further 30 days for the case to be adjudicated or further action taken.

The projected processing time on the NOA can be disregarded as someone so aptly put as "A work of fiction".

Last edited by lairdside; May 15th 2004 at 9:23 am.
Old May 15th 2004, 9:20 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by DaisyDoe
The St. Paul District office is in Bloomington btw
Old May 15th 2004, 12:21 pm
groovalicious

phunklounge is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're filing based on AOS your petitions/applications are getting forwarded to MSC/NBC in Missouri. Expect to wait about 90 days for both AP/EAD. Have you had your Biometrics yet?

Good luck!
Christian