Reload this Page >

help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

enerel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i came here to the united states with my little sister and dad when i was 14. my visa type is B2. my mom left USA to start her own business and my dad died in a deadly accident. we are under guardianship we have no home in my country and i want to stay here live and study. but i can't i have no chance because my visa has expired already and i can't go to college and get my degree in doctor. i started working when i was 14 while in high school even if it's not lawful because i don't want to go out on the streets. I am 18 years old now. all i want is just to be lawful resident. if i can be eligible to get into college i am sure i can get scholarship or earn money for college. sometimes life is so harsh. is there any way that i can be lawful resident?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:23 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by enerel
i came here to the united states with my little sister and dad when i was 14. my visa type is B2. my mom left USA to start her own business and my dad died in a deadly accident. we are under guardianship we have no home in my country and i want to stay here live and study. but i can't i have no chance because my visa has expired already and i can't go to college and get my degree in doctor. i started working when i was 14 while in high school even if it's not lawful because i don't want to go out on the streets. I am 18 years old now. all i want is just to be lawful resident. if i can be eligible to get into college i am sure i can get scholarship or earn money for college. sometimes life is so harsh. is there any way that i can be lawful resident?
You may only have until you are 18.5 years to straighten this out. Suggest you immediately find legal help, not newsgroup tips.
Look in the phone book for Catholic Charities (you do not need to be a Catholic) or other immigrant help goups. Go now!
http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/advice.htm