Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Help on I-129f, Candian Finacee to a US citzen.

Wikiposts

Help on I-129f, Candian Finacee to a US citzen.

Old Dec 30th 2001, 3:22 pm
lucyt38

I have waited 8 mos to be with my US Fiancee, and we have yet to hear from the INS or
the US DOJ on any status. My Fiancee keeps having to call a local congressman to get
any status as to what is going on. He called a few weeks ago and they didn't have
anything, yet I am in the computer. Can anyone tell me what is going or do anyone
know how long it takes for a application to go thur at the CSC. The congressman also
said that since he moved the might switch the application to the TSC. Is this good or
bad? How long does it take at the TSC to get an application going? I really want to
start my new life with Howard. Please post in this group if you can Thank you. Lucy

Old Jan 13th 2002, 10:00 am
Keith Renz

Lucy,

I had good luck with the TSC, only 19 days to approve my I-129F petition. So, maybe a
change would be a good thing.

Keith

-----

On 12/30/01 11:22 PM, in article [email protected],

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 13th 2002, 11:24 pm
Bonnie M

Keith was this recently? If so please post the timeline for the rest of us who are
sitting here waiting for our approvals!! Bonnie

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
[usenetquote2]> > I have waited 8 mos to be with my US Fiancee, and we have yet to hear from the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > INS or the US DOJ on any status. My Fiancee keeps having to call a local[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > congressman to get any status as to what is going on. He called a few weeks ago[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > and they didn't have anything, yet I am in the computer. Can anyone tell me what[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > is going or do anyone know how long it takes for a application to go thur at the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > CSC. The congressman also said that since he moved the might switch the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > application to the TSC. Is this good or bad? How long does it take at the TSC to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > get an application going? I really want to start my new life with Howard. Please[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > post in this group if you can Thank you. Lucy[/usenetquote2]

Old Jan 16th 2002, 3:34 pm
Keith Renz

Bonnie,

Yes, this was recently.

My Texas Service Center timeline...

10/31/2001 - Sent in I-129F via USPS express mail with return receipt.
10/32/2001 - Return receipt and USPS tracking delivery dated this day.
10/33/2001 - 1st NOA dated this day.
10/34/2001 - 2nd NOA dated this day.

Regards,

Keith

-----

On 1/14/02 7:24 AM, in article [email protected], Bonnie M

>
    >