Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Help! DCF London I-130 status

Help! DCF London I-130 status

Old May 17th 2011, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

joannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to all
Default Re: Help! DCF London I-130 status

Originally Posted by shadowmeister
Just wondering ... did you get your LND number in the email or will you need to wait to get your notice in the mail.. just curious. I m so excited to see the date has lurched forward past our date of Dec 22nd.
Thats great that they have passed your date!
no, I didn't get the LND number. will update when I do though!
Old May 18th 2011, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

shadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really nice

Originally Posted by joannabanana
Thats great that they have passed your date!
no, I didn't get the LND number. will update when I do though!
Yes, I can't believe it actually happened ... it seemed to drag so to begin with and then for it to jump like 3 weeks past my date. I was amazed.

I will update when I get my LND number as well ! Good luck !!
Old May 21st 2011, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

joannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to all

Originally Posted by New Jersey Lass
Hi Joanna
i have the same file date of Dec 9th as you. I was also getting concerned that I had not heard anything so I called the helpline number last Weds. They were pretty useless and said they do not hold any details of 1-130 applicants until they are approved so couldn't help me then told me to email instead. So I emailed and the auto reply said they will respond in 5 working days, and so far i have heard nothing.

Just out of interest what was the number that you called?

I called this one, but they could not tell me anything.

Customer Call Centre at 09042-450-100 (calls cost £1.23/min plus any network extras).

I wonder if there is another number we should be calling?

If you find out anything please let me know and likewise if i hear a response from my email I will let you know.

Does anyone else have any advice on how we can find out if our I-130 petitions have been approved?
Hi NJ lass - have you heard anything yet? wasn't sure if you saw my update on the nov/dec filers thread, but I received my approval and also got my case number, and was lucky enough to get a last minute cancellation for the medical on friday, so now waiting for an interview date! am hoping you've heard something about yours too.

Last edited by joannabanana; May 21st 2011 at 11:12 am. Reason: typos galore
Old May 23rd 2011, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

New Jersey Lass is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi NJ lass - have you heard anything yet? wasn't sure if you saw my update on the nov/dec filers thread, but I received my approval and also got my case number, and was lucky enough to get a last minute cancellation for the medical on friday, so now waiting for an interview date! am hoping you've heard something about yours too.
Hi there,

I am so pleased for you that you got your LND and got a great time for your medical, I am doing less well. I still have heard nothing, I have now sent three emails none of which I have had a reply too, I have called several times and all they say is to email and that someone will get back to me. I am now in the US visiting my hubby for the week, does anyone have any advice on how to find out if my I-130 was successful, or does anyone have a US number I can call while I am here. Trying not to panic but it is difficult. Help/Advise greatly appreciated....
Old May 23rd 2011, 2:19 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

I am so pleased for you that you got your LND and got a great time for your medical, I am doing less well. I still have heard nothing, I have now sent three emails none of which I have had a reply too, I have called several times and all they say is to email and that someone will get back to me. I am now in the US visiting my hubby for the week, does anyone have any advice on how to find out if my I-130 was successful, or does anyone have a US number I can call while I am here. Trying not to panic but it is difficult. Help/Advise greatly appreciated....
The only number you can call to find out if the I-130 is approved, is the USCIS 800 number. But they can only see whatever you can see online, so don't bother calling.

When did you file the I-130? Why are you panicking, how much longer than 5 or 6 months has it been processing?

Rene
Old May 23rd 2011, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
The only number you can call to find out if the I-130 is approved, is the USCIS 800 number. But they can only see whatever you can see online, so don't bother calling.

When did you file the I-130? Why are you panicking, how much longer than 5 or 6 months has it been processing?

Rene
Hi, I filed the same date as JoannaBanana Dec 9th, it seems most people have heard something by now weather it be RFE or an approval, but I still do not have anything and no-one is responding on the USCIS email either.
Old May 23rd 2011, 8:25 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I filed the same date as JoannaBanana Dec 9th, it seems most people have heard something by now weather it be RFE or an approval, but I still do not have anything and no-one is responding on the USCIS email either.
So it's been just over 5 months. I think you're still within USCIS processing times.

Rene
Old May 30th 2011, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
So it's been just over 5 months. I think you're still within USCIS processing times.

Rene
Yipppeeeee......I just received my approval and my LND number all on the same day, strange, but not complaining. Thank u to joanna and everyone in keeping me sane. First thing tomorrow will get the medic a booked. So exciting finally! Thanks again xx
Old May 30th 2011, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Yipppeeeee......I just received my approval and my LND number all on the same day, strange, but not complaining. Thank u to joanna and everyone in keeping me sane. First thing tomorrow will get the medic a booked. So exciting finally! Thanks again xx
yay! and a little tip - if you want it ASAP, ask the medical people to call you if they have any cancellations - that happened with me and I got it a couple days later
Old May 31st 2011, 10:18 am
Just Joined

yay! and a little tip - if you want it ASAP, ask the medical people to call you if they have any cancellations - that happened with me and I got it a couple days later
You are the tip queen! Thank you . I called this morning and medical booked for the 15th June but did leave my number incase of cancellations....fingers crossed. It's really real now. Let me know when you get your interview date. I send all my forms of this morning with my cover letter so will be interesting to know how long it takes to get an interview date through.
Old May 31st 2011, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

You are the tip queen! Thank you . I called this morning and medical booked for the 15th June but did leave my number incase of cancellations....fingers crossed. It's really real now. Let me know when you get your interview date. I send all my forms of this morning with my cover letter so will be interesting to know how long it takes to get an interview date through.
Yay! great news managed to get a cancellation at the embassy for an interview! it's TOMORROW!!! argh!
will post tomorrow night about how it went....
Old May 31st 2011, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

shadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really nice

Wow you are flying through this! I hope everything goes uneventful for you and stress free! You are almost there!
Old May 31st 2011, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Wow you are flying through this! I hope everything goes uneventful for you and stress free! You are almost there!
WOW tomorrow....I am so excited for you already!....let us know how it goes...getting close now!... cant wait to hear how it went hopefully you will be in and out. x
Old May 31st 2011, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks! me too I'm pretty much adament about getting there ASAP, simply due to having a five year old boy who has found this whole process of being apart from his dad very confusing and stressful. I'm hell bent on getting there ASAP! Mother on a mission = pretty much unstoppable! haha...
Old May 31st 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks! me too I'm pretty much adament about getting there ASAP, simply due to having a five year old boy who has found this whole process of being apart from his dad very confusing and stressful. I'm hell bent on getting there ASAP! Mother on a mission = pretty much unstoppable! haha...
Im so glad ! That is great. Its good to know. we are not in that much of a rush, I just want everything to be in order for my husband before I leave to go to the U.S. for good. He will be coming 2 months after us, so we only hopefully have a small separation, but we have had separations on and off as he is military so I know what its like and it will be nice to be through with that. Its good that this part is going fast for you as you had to wait so long for the first part. Hooray for you and your 5 yr old.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.