British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   Help with DCF London checklist (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/help-dcf-london-checklist-416534/)

kimbalina44 Jan 2nd 2007 7:31 pm

Help with DCF London checklist

Hi
Hope this does not sound like a stupid question, we are FINALLY ready to submit our checklist. We have ticked the following:

1. Passports
2. Birth Certificate
3. Police Certificate
6. Photographs
7. Evidence of Support
8. Marriage Certificate
9. Original Documents

We have not ticked:
4. Court and Prison Records - Not Applicable
5. Military Records - Not Applicable
10. Translations - Not Applicable
11. Medical Examination - we have the appointment, but it's not until the end of the month
12. Vaccinations - again, we have the appointment, but it's not until the end of the month.

The part where my husband signs off on the checklist says 'I have in my possession and am prepared to present all documents listed in items 1 through 10, which appy to my case, as indicated by the check mark I have placed in the appropriate boxes.'

Have we done this correctly? Any advice would be great as I would love to post this off tomorrow!!!
Thanks!

Noorah101 Jan 2nd 2007 7:52 pm

Re: Help with DCF London checklist

I thought you weren't supposed to send it off until you could check off everything that applies to you...that would include the medical and vaccinations...is that not the case anymore?

Best Wishes,
Rene

kimbalina44 Jan 2nd 2007 9:14 pm

Hi Noorah,
Thanks for your reply. From what it says in the part where we are supposed to sign:

'I have in my possession and am prepared to present all documents listed in items 1 through 10, which apply to my case, as indicated by the check mark I have placed in the appropriate boxes.'
The medical and vaccinations are items 11 & 12 and are therefore not included in this statement.

Can anyone let me know if this is correct?

I guess what I am really asking is, for items 4, 5 & 10, if they are not applicable, is it okay that we do not tick the box and still send the checklist in?

-Lansbury Jan 3rd 2007 6:04 pm

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:14:22 +0000, kimbalina44
<[email protected]> wrote:

>The medical and vaccinations are items 11 & 12 and are therefore not
>included in this statement.
>
>Can anyone let me know if this is correct?
>

I sent mine back before the medical, but did have the medical arranged

>I guess what I am really asking is, for items 4, 5 & 10, if they are not
>applicable, is it okay that we do not tick the box and still send the
>checklist in?

I also wrote "not applicable" on the checklist against those items which
weren't. Just to make sure there was no misunderstanding.

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net
FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup

kimbalina44 Jan 22nd 2007 4:28 pm

In case anyone is wondering, we left the following unticked and were assigned an appointment for our interview:

We have not ticked:
4. Court and Prison Records - Not Applicable
5. Military Records - Not Applicable
10. Translations - Not Applicable
11. Medical Examination
12. Vaccinations

20th February!! :eek: