Wikiposts

help and advice

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

bubie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help and advice

Thanks for your advice can you please send me there website so i can contact them
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Rene can you help me with there website or numbers i mean Stuart Folinsky or J. Craig Fong
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 12:04 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bubie
Rene can you help me with there website or numbers i mean Stuart Folinsky or J. Craig Fong
You have a computer... Google is your friend. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=stuart+folinsky.

Ian
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 1:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Go to www.google.com. Type in their names, I'm sure you'll find reference to their website, phone number, address, etc.

Rene
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:38 am
Just Joined

Thanks Rene will do it now
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:50 pm
Just Joined

I receive an e mail from the embassy again after i first receive a letter from them regarding my case, the email again say my filed has been return for revocatation and no further action will be taken on my application and my case is closed. my question is will the DHS contact my Fiance what really the problem is, as the embassy did not advice us why. and how long shall we expect a reply from the DHS. if the my case is revocate can a laywer help us on this case,which advice can you give us at this stage so we can start now.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:33 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I receive an e mail from the embassy again after i first receive a letter from them regarding my case, the email again say my filed has been return for revocatation and no further action will be taken on my application and my case is closed. my question is will the DHS contact my Fiance what really the problem is, as the embassy did not advice us why. and how long shall we expect a reply from the DHS. if the my case is revocate can a laywer help us on this case,which advice can you give us at this stage so we can start now.
One week ago you were looking for a lawyer. Did you find one yet? You will need one for your case. It's very complicated and not something we see on this forum very much.

Rene
Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

my question is will the DHS contact my Fiance what really the problem is, as the embassy did not advice us why.
No, they will likely not contact your fiancee. Why don't you simply refile? It might be a lot easier!

Ian
Old Mar 7th 2009, 12:44 am
Just Joined

thanks ,yes she talk to a lawyer and expalin to him ,but the reason is that we really dont know the reason why the consuler deside to return the case ,this is what the laywer ask her the reason and she cant tell and the lawyer advice her to wait for any reason that DHS will tell her then he will take on the case.as Ian say may be they wount reply her,
Old Mar 7th 2009, 3:34 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

thanks ,yes she talk to a lawyer and expalin to him ,but the reason is that we really dont know the reason why the consuler deside to return the case ,this is what the laywer ask her the reason and she cant tell and the lawyer advice her to wait for any reason that DHS will tell her then he will take on the case.as Ian say may be they wount reply her,
Try a London based lawyer

http://www.usvisalawgroup.com/
Old Mar 8th 2009, 8:02 am
Just Joined

Hello again,since the problem i have with my K1 visa,here in london as Ian advice may be the DHS will not reply my fiance its there any problem refileing for me again
Old Mar 8th 2009, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Any this time will go back to my country for the visa not here in london will that be any problem with the consular there
Old Mar 8th 2009, 8:35 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again,since the problem i have with my K1 visa,here in london as Ian advice may be the DHS will not reply my fiance its there any problem refileing for me again
Any this time will go back to my country for the visa not here in london will that be any problem with the consular there
Until you know the reason for the petition return, there's little point in re-applying. If the same issue is there, the officer in your home country will also see it.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 8:50 am
Just Joined

ok thanks and will wait,is there any time scale the DHS will advice my fiance regarding the reason of our case how long sahll be waiting.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:14 am

ok thanks and will wait,is there any time scale the DHS will advice my fiance regarding the reason of our case how long sahll be waiting.
From the few people I've seen who had their petitions sent back to the USA after the visa interview, she will be waiting a VERY LONG time. This is NOT a quick turnaround. She may never even hear anything. She should hire an immigration attorney familiar with having the petition returned to the USA, and also get her state representatives to look into it and get them in the loop.

When the embassy sends back a petition to the USA, it means the officer at the embassy could not say that the petition was "clearly approvable". That means there is something in your case that they doubt, and the officer said "well, I just don't know...I can't make this decision." So in that case, they send it back to the USA for DHS to make the final decision, but DHS takes FOREVER to get around to doing this. Don't expect this to get resolved anytime soon, I would say you have about a 2-year wait, if not more. And keep the state reps and attorney involved periodically to check on it.

Rene

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.