Wikiposts

help and advice

Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

bubie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help and advice

hello ever one,i am new here as friends just advice me to be part of the forum and learn more,this is my question of help i have my k1 interview done about 4 weeke a go but the they need joint support and 2007 tax return which she has posted for me on monday hopefully will receive it this week.and that for me to call the courier services in the embassy for collection and delivery of my passport,since i am waiting for this papers to reach me,i received a letter yesterday that visa petitation has be rturned to the department of homeland security for review and possible has revocotion,then DHS will contact me for any info is required ,and will provide with an opportunity to submit additional evidence
is there any way we can get help at this point.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 12:27 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help and advice

Originally Posted by bubie
hello ever one,i am new here as friends just advice me to be part of the forum and learn more,this is my question of help i have my k1 interview done about 4 weeke a go but the they need joint support and 2007 tax return which she has posted for me on monday hopefully will receive it this week.and that for me to call the courier services in the embassy for collection and delivery of my passport,since i am waiting for this papers to reach me,i received a letter yesterday that visa petitation has be rturned to the department of homeland security for review and possible has revocotion,then DHS will contact me for any info is required ,and will provide with an opportunity to submit additional evidence
is there any way we can get help at this point.
Whatever it is you are dealing with here. it is not a DIY project. You need counsel from a qualified immigration attorney.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:16 am
Just Joined

thanks were can i get one so i will explain to the attorney about mu case as u know its hard not being with your loves one
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:20 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks were can i get one so i will explain to the attorney about mu case as u know its hard not being with your loves one
Welcome to BE.

What country are you from? What embassy are you using?

When a petition gets sent back to DHS, it is not good news. Your USC fiance(e) will need to contact an immigration attorney and get professional assistance on this one.

Is your fiance(e) in the USA now?

Rene
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:41 am
Just Joined

thansk for your reply,my fiance is in the US ,and i am writeing from london,but not a uk citizen born in sierra leone ,
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Welcome to BE.

What country are you from? What embassy are you using?

When a petition gets sent back to DHS, it is not good news. Your USC fiance(e) will need to contact an immigration attorney and get professional assistance on this one.

Is your fiance(e) in the USA now?

Rene
Could this also be because they have waited too long to return the required evidence? If their K1 interview was 4weeks ago, surely the Consulate required that the additional documention had to be returned in a certain period of time, says 3-4 weeks. If they missed that cut-off, could the Consulate have assumed the K1 visa abandoned? Hence the return to DHS?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:45 am
Just Joined

i received a letter on tuesday as they say they have send the petition to DHS let me send u the letter as they wrote it
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:52 am
Just Joined

i was also thinking of that ,and the delay of this document was because her mum need to get a copy of her IRF FORM , from the school and lsat week the office was closed because of school holiday for a week and she went there on monday and have a copy and my fiance send it to me the very monday as i am waiting for it now and i receive this letter from the embassy
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:53 am
Just Joined

this is the letter they send to me below.
Your fiancee immigrant visa petition has been returned to the department of homeland security for review and possible has revocotion. DHS will be in contact you if any futher information is required, and will provide you with an opportunity to submit additional evidence. This office will not be able to provide any updates on the status of the DHS review.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:07 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

this is the letter they send to me below.
Your fiancee immigrant visa petition has been returned to the department of homeland security for review and possible has revocotion. DHS will be in contact you if any futher information is required, and will provide you with an opportunity to submit additional evidence. This office will not be able to provide any updates on the status of the DHS review.
This is not something you or your fiancee can sort on your own:

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=10180
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:38 am
Just Joined

Thank for all, is there any advice u can give regarding a lawyer that can help who can handel this case as soon as possible that i will advice my fiance to talk to in the state of georgia
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:42 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank for all, is there any advice u can give regarding a lawyer that can help who can handel this case as soon as possible that i will advice my fiance to talk to in the state of georgia
Yes, have your fiancee use the link Elvira provided, and start calling around to various attorneys. Make sure she says SPECIFICALLY what is happening with her case...it's sort of unique, and not all lawyers deal with this kind of thing.

Good Luck.
Rene
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:45 am
Just Joined

thanks for all
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

still nee help ,my fiance is trying to get an immigration laywer closed to her but she cant find one closed to her her ,you advice to search with AILA any one know a laywer closed to heartwell in georgia please
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:58 pm

still nee help ,my fiance is trying to get an immigration laywer closed to her but she cant find one closed to her her ,you advice to search with AILA any one know a laywer closed to heartwell in georgia please
The Immigration lawyer does not have to be close to her. Any immigration lawyer with this experience, nationwide, can help. In fact, there might not even be an immigration lawyer with this kind of experience right in her area.

There are a number of Immigration Lawyers who participate on this forum. Try calling Stuart Folinsky or J. Craig Fong. They are in California, but they might be able to help.

Rene

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.