Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Hello from mcjimbo - Pic's from the wedding

Hello from mcjimbo - Pic's from the wedding

Old Jul 19th 2004, 2:47 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from mcjimbo - Pic's from the wedding

Beautiful photos! Congratulations James and Angie! Wishing you two lots of happiness

Juliet
Old Jul 19th 2004, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the both of you !!!
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

What lovely photos!! Congratulations to you and Angie
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:32 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hi everyone,

Well its been a manic couple of weeks, actually its just been crazy since I landed in the U.S. just over a month ago.

I'm now a married man, and have a lovely wife. We've just got back from our honeymoon in Vegas which was absolutely awesome. I will try to write a more descriptive post about the events later, but thought for now i've post a few pic's of our wedding.

Hope you are all doing well!

James

Us out the front of the church...

Me, my bestman and brothers....

Angie and I at the head of the table!

Awwwwwwwww thanks for sharing your pics with us they looked great!! God bless you both for many many many years to come

John & Cindy
Old Jul 20th 2004, 3:09 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Thanks all, it was a lovely day. My brother put some more pic's up for those that might be interested:

http://69.41.248.2/downloads/Holiday...aukee/Wedding/

I've got an interview this Wednesday, and then I want to get all our paperwork for AOS filed this Thursday. So its all go go go!

Hope all is well with everyone, i will start posting and checking back here when life returns to normal.

James