Reload this Page >

He got it!!!!K1 visa rec'd in Dublin

Wikiposts

He got it!!!!K1 visa rec'd in Dublin

Old Dec 19th 2003, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: He got it!!!!K1 visa rec'd in Dublin

Woow that was all quickly...enjoy your holidays now together!!!All the best for your future together!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 7:55 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

That is *really* excellent news!!! Congratulations to you both!!!

Originally posted by MarDae
I just got off the phone with Anthony. He just picked up his passport with a brand new K1 visa in it. I can't help crying. It's not so much from joy than from utter relief, after a H-1B denial last year no matter how much I tried to tell myself that there was no reason we wouldn't get the K1 I couldn't let go of the previous disappointment and devestation. I'll give more details later, I just can't type now, my hands are shaking too much!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for being there and helping us along the way!!!! This group has been an invaluable support network since we started.

I truly feel blessed to have you to turn to when I need it!!

Now, exactly 3 months from the day I sent in the petition we have the visa.

Thank you so much!!!!

MarDae
Old Dec 19th 2003, 7:57 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Are you playing Scrabble somewhere...? [/QUOTE]

lol..nope, I just like to use big words when I can! I know, I'm a dork...but hey, if i can improve my vocabulary while being a dork, there's hope!
Old Dec 20th 2003, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

ire blues will become famous soon enoughire blues will become famous soon enough

Congratulations MarDae and Anthony on the approval!!

Old Dec 20th 2003, 12:48 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarDae
I just got off the phone with Anthony. He just picked up his passport with a brand new K1 visa in it. I can't help crying. It's not so much from joy than from utter relief, after a H-1B denial last year no matter how much I tried to tell myself that there was no reason we wouldn't get the K1 I couldn't let go of the previous disappointment and devestation. I'll give more details later, I just can't type now, my hands are shaking too much!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for being there and helping us along the way!!!! This group has been an invaluable support network since we started.

I truly feel blessed to have you to turn to when I need it!!

Now, exactly 3 months from the day I sent in the petition we have the visa.

Thank you so much!!!!

MarDae
Wow Mardae!!!
Thats wonderful news!!! Wooooohhhhhhhh wooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:

What a wonderful Christmas gift!!!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2003, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

I am so so so happy for you! I was thinking of you all day yesterday as I walked around Dublin... such good news!

All the best to you and your future-husband!!!!!!