Reload this Page >

He got it!!!!K1 visa rec'd in Dublin

Wikiposts

He got it!!!!K1 visa rec'd in Dublin

Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough
Default He got it!!!!K1 visa rec'd in Dublin

I just got off the phone with Anthony. He just picked up his passport with a brand new K1 visa in it. I can't help crying. It's not so much from joy than from utter relief, after a H-1B denial last year no matter how much I tried to tell myself that there was no reason we wouldn't get the K1 I couldn't let go of the previous disappointment and devestation. I'll give more details later, I just can't type now, my hands are shaking too much!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for being there and helping us along the way!!!! This group has been an invaluable support network since we started.

I truly feel blessed to have you to turn to when I need it!!

Now, exactly 3 months from the day I sent in the petition we have the visa.

Thank you so much!!!!

MarDae
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:14 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He got it!!!!K1 visa rec'd in Dublin

Originally posted by MarDae
I just got off the phone with Anthony. He just picked up his passport with a brand new K1 visa in it. I can't help crying. It's not so much from joy than from utter relief, after a H-1B denial last year no matter how much I tried to tell myself that there was no reason we wouldn't get the K1 I couldn't let go of the previous disappointment and devestation. I'll give more details later, I just can't type now, my hands are shaking too much!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for being there and helping us along the way!!!! This group has been an invaluable support network since we started.

Thank you so much!!!!

MarDae
WOWWWW.....excellent!! I'm so happy for you! :-)

All the Best!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much!!!!

MarDae
Yahoo - let the festivities continue!!!

Congratulations!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:15 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

MarDae-

Congratulations!!!! Wow today sure is a happy day!! Time to party!!

Juliet
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Lost2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! what a wonderful Xmas gift!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

MORE GOOD NEWS???!!!

WOW, Amazing!! Fantastic news and CONGRATULATIONS MarDae!

Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much!!!!

MarDae

Congratulations...
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonderful news! Congratulations!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:00 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND.........

:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:05 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both! Won't be long now!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Noorah101
WOWWWW.....excellent!! I'm so happy for you! :-)

All the Best!

Thank you!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:57 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Very best of wishes. This has been such a great week.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 7:46 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Yay, MarDae!! What an awesome week of approvals and Visas! Let's keep the momentum rolling right through Christmas!! Congrats to you and your man, MarDae!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 7:48 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Sibsie: LOVE the plethora of flags in your signature line! That's awesome!
(yep, I said "plethora"...that's AT LEAST a 10 point word for anyone who's counting! )
Old Dec 19th 2003, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by katie4998
yep, I said "plethora"...that's AT LEAST a 10 point word for anyone who's counting!

Are you playing Scrabble somewhere...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.