Reload this Page >

he got k1 visa from london!

Wikiposts

he got k1 visa from london!

Old Jan 30th 2003, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default he got k1 visa from london!

Yiiipppeeeee! Thank you so much for all your support in this process! I don't know what I would have done without all of you! My fiance' called this morning at 7:30am my Ohio time! He said....why was I so frightened over this? He said for me to tell everyone that is was simple and painless! He also said...'Have a nice day' in his annoying pretending to have a southern american accent! hehehe That's the big joke I guess for british people to say that's how we american's are speaking to everyone! hehehe
Well...have a nice day-Tina
Old Jan 30th 2003, 1:48 am
unDAUNTEd

KissingtheBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: he got k1 visa from london!

Originally posted by loveabrit
Yiiipppeeeee! Thank you so much for all your support in this process! I don't know what I would have done without all of you! My fiance' called this morning at 7:30am my Ohio time! He said....why was I so frightened over this? He said for me to tell everyone that is was simple and painless! He also said...'Have a nice day' in his annoying pretending to have a southern american accent! hehehe That's the big joke I guess for british people to say that's how we american's are speaking to everyone! hehehe

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

I am doing cartwheels fou you! (What a funny sight - pregnant lady doing cartwheels! )

I am so excited for you! Best wishes to you and Warren!

Angela

(Oh yes, I think it is a requirement that our British fiances/husbands MUST do the American - Southern accent thing. David does it as well and it's not very good - but adorable anyway!)

Old Jan 30th 2003, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

So pleased to hear your news.........and if you want to get "accent ownback" try "Dick Van Dyke" cockney from Mary Poppins, sends ME into a fury anyway!
Old Jan 30th 2003, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations a thoroughly deserved victory. Now for all the EAD, AOL and SS# crap. But for today, savour and enjoy,

Much Happiness to you both,

Rob
Old Jan 30th 2003, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Tina!
Old Jan 30th 2003, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Originally posted by loveabrit

OMG !!! my fiance does the same thing "have a nice day"... so I ended up putting it on my voicemail at work . Not in the southern accent, as I'm a born and bred Californian. But now he laughs at it. He jokingly thinks that all americans should have that accent and sometimes says to me " you don't sound american".LOL

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you two. Best of Luck

Kat
Old Jan 30th 2003, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

dazeychain is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to you both! And I also tell my American husbnad to have a nice day...he talks to me like the demented Scottish janitor from the Simpsons...I don't know which is worse!

Well done again.

Peace,

D.
Old Jan 30th 2003, 3:05 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy for you two! What a wonderful feeling that must be

I think Canadians are similar with the accent thing...Cory inisists I have a slight southern accent (although I don't lol) so I make fun of him for saying "right on", "eh" and other Can-eh-dian words LOL!

Best wishes for the big day

Juliet
Old Jan 30th 2003, 3:41 am
ScarlettHill

Congratulations!!!

(Dazey: My US hubby does the terrible scottish voice as well - ben doing it ever since he read Harry Potter to the girls - it's his Hagrid immitation )

Regards
-=-
Scarlett

Old Jan 30th 2003, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ScarlettHill
Congratulations!!!

(Dazey: My US hubby does the terrible scottish voice as well - ben doing it ever since he read Harry Potter to the girls - it's his Hagrid immitation )

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
You should worry. Every time I meet Christines Brother he greets me with a 'Goodaye Mate' greeting, which immediately reminds me of Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber when he pulls up at the bus stop in the black limmo.

Problem is I'm not Australian, but dont have the heart to deny him of the pleasure he obviously gets from it. Although I'm English though, I often get asked if I'm from Oz, how odd is that old chap !!!

Rob
Old Jan 30th 2003, 5:25 am
M1nn0w

Congratulations to you both. Good Luck with the process!!

John & Deb
Can/Am '98

Old Jan 30th 2003, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You mean your Fiance was not worried at all????
Wow must be just us women with the nervous twitch!!! LOL

Sal
Old Jan 30th 2003, 6:33 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! Knew it'd be a walk in the park!!!! Corey says a lot of my little phrases, and worryingly sounds more Brit than I do!!!!! LOL!!!!!! All the very best for you and your chappie!!!
Kate. xx
Old Jan 30th 2003, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thank you all!

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! Knew it'd be a walk in the park!!!! Corey says a lot of my little phrases, and worryingly sounds more Brit than I do!!!!! LOL!!!!!! All the very best for you and your chappie!!!
Kate. xx

Thank you all so much! You all are wonderful! I feel loved! hehehe
Old Jan 30th 2003, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Amo mi Británico is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! You must be smiling from ear to ear and so relieved. I bet it must feel great!!!!! Wish me luck too as my sweetie's is tomorrow.

Congrats!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.