Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

HAVE INTERVIEW DATE -- question

Wikiposts

HAVE INTERVIEW DATE -- question

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:42 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAVE INTERVIEW DATE -- question

Originally Posted by meauxna
Welcome to the AR Club(tm); your membership has been accepted.
(use 'search this forum' for details & dues!)
LOL, I've paid my dues to the AR club by my sweat, tears, and blood from multiple paper cuts! It's all been worth it.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:49 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
LOL, I've paid my dues to the AR club by my sweat, tears, and blood from multiple paper cuts! It's all been worth it.
I know, and the Membership Committee *would* ask that you keep your bodily fluids to yourself in the future.
Of course now that you are Rotating President, you'll probably change that.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:06 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
I know, and the Membership Committee *would* ask that you keep your bodily fluids to yourself in the future.
Rubber gloves!

Of course now that you are Rotating President, you'll probably change that.
It's not over till S has his oath ceremony and I post a picture!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:17 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Please can I join?

In support of my application to join the AR club please find below how I prepared:

3 files, one for me, one each for the boys, each a different colour, with the case number written on the front and side of each one.

3 copies of every peice of paper, delivery receipt, and letter ever sent to USCIS / NVC / Lawyer / Embassy

Folder separated into sections with matching dividers as per colour of folder - Yellow, Blue, and red - sections were headed : I130 - USCIS + supporting documentation, I864 - NVC + Supporting documentation, DS230's, Original copies, delivery reciepts & correspondance.

Each divider had a written list of what was in that section, and how many copies of each thing there was.

I also had copies of flight itinerarys to show hubby in the UK, along with residency agreement between us and his ex for eldest daughter, along with her IEP's for school, and both their passports!

Everything was in plastic sleeves.

Needless to say the only thing they asked for that I didn't have, was the things discussed on a previous thread that no-one has heard of being asked before!!

Please please please let me join
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by clarissageo
Please please please let me join
You are IN, girlie!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:29 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
You are IN, girlie!
Definitely!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

Clarissageo, you are hardcore, and now, my idol! lol
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:04 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshgirl1
Clarissageo, you are hardcore, and now, my idol! lol
Why thankyou.... I guess years of looking after highly paid idiots with not an ounce of common sense pays off sometimes lol