has anyone else heard this?

Wikiposts

has anyone else heard this?

Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

brianheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default has anyone else heard this?

hi all!!
i just got back from my lawyers office to re-apply for a k1. i think some of you may remember my situation. anyway he will be re-submitting our petition this week and he said that he heard a rumor, remember just a rumor, that its only taking 2-3 months for approval from nebraska. has anyone else heard this? he said he's not sure if its true or not. personally i dont see it as being a true statement, but we can only hope. like he said, its only a rumor, and i dont believe it as being true. i'm just curious if anyone else knows anything about it.
Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:37 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: has anyone else heard this?

Originally posted by brianheart
hi all!!
i just got back from my lawyers office to re-apply for a k1. i think some of you may remember my situation. anyway he will be re-submitting our petition this week and he said that he heard a rumor, remember just a rumor, that its only taking 2-3 months for approval from nebraska. has anyone else heard this? he said he's not sure if its true or not. personally i dont see it as being a true statement, but we can only hope. like he said, its only a rumor, and i dont believe it as being true. i'm just curious if anyone else knows anything about it.
Here are the dates they're processing right now.......

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...sp?textFlag=N#

Kate. xxx
Old Mar 8th 2004, 8:42 am
dave w

hi all!!

sometimes there are exceptions and someone gets an earlier approval than others. The average wait time has been 150-200 days. I would call it a rumor at this point

Old Mar 8th 2004, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

lulusmom is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all!!
Brian...
I didn't realize that you were going to do this. Was she terribly heartbroken to be away from you, and you from her? She knew as soon as she was halfway home that she'd made a mistake, didn't she?
I am happy that you are so open hearted that you are going to give it another shot. I hope that everything works out for the 2 of you. I'm sure it will this time around.....

Peace,
~k
Old Mar 8th 2004, 10:27 am
Kevin Hunter

Oh of only, I know I have managed to get my NOA2 now but my best wishes go
out to all of you who are still waiting. 2-3 months would be great, I have
to admit I was impressed with Nebraska only taking 5 months with my own but
I know what you are all going through so trust me when I say it will be all
worth it in th end.

Kevin Hunter
NOA1 October 3rd 2003
NOA2 March 2nd 2004

www.thefamilyhunter.com
www.visasearch.info

"katesuiter1" <member6776@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by brianheart
    > > hi all!!
    > > i just got
    > back from my lawyers office to re-apply for a k1. i think some of you
    > may remember my situation. anyway he will be re-submitting our petition
    > this week and he said that he heard a rumor, remember just a rumor, that
    > its only taking 2-3 months for approval from nebraska. has anyone else
    > heard this? he said he's not sure if its true or not. personally i dont
    > see it as being a true statement, but we can only hope. like he said,
    > its only a rumor, and i dont believe it as being true. i'm just curious
    > if anyone else knows anything about it.
    > Here are the dates
    > they're processing right now.......
    > ]https://egov.immigration.gov/-
    > graphics/cris/jsps/index.jsp?textFlag=N#[/url]
    > Kate. xxx
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com