Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Halloween - London K1 - and why they gave me not one visa but two!!!

Halloween - London K1 - and why they gave me not one visa but two!!!

Old Nov 1st 2002, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a few replies

Hi Again Scarlett,

I sent a copy of your walk through to Kenny (my fiance) and he enjoyed the read. It is great that you shared so it doesnt seem as scary to people who are going to follow in your steps.

One question Kenny asked was do they take visa card at both medical and consulate?

It is so nice to see all of the responses to your post......everyone was backing you!!!! I cried when I read your arrival and wedding dates... Oh how wonderful

Jill (gracejilly)
Old Nov 1st 2002, 8:57 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default YAY! :)

Scarlett,
I thought about you all day yesterday. Congratulations! You must be soooo excited. Here's to your new life as a family.......
~SecretGarden
Old Nov 1st 2002, 9:02 pm
ScarlettHill

confusled by mention of visa card and then i had a brainwave (i have one!!) - you meant do they take visa card as in money card? i paid cash at doc's though they do take visa.

for K1 they send you a paying slip with your interview letter and you have to take it to barclays, dish the dosh and get a stamped slip to show at the embassy.

)

best of british - and canadian, and russian and cuban and mexican and indian and russian and.. and... [please fill in the blanks i'm too sloshed.

hugs
-=-
scarlett

Old Nov 1st 2002, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

andyjbilton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween - London K1 - and why they gave me not one visa but two!!!

Originally posted by Scarlett
bonfire night! what a way to celebrate. wishing you a successful day andy -
will light sparklers a day early in your honour
Thank you !!!!!!
Will have one for you guys too!
Have fun in the US of A
Andy