Wikiposts

Groovy K1 calculator!

Old Mar 11th 2004, 10:44 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Groovy K1 calculator!

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
Actually, I "think" (and I could be wrong) they are discussing whether or not to outsource the function of Information Officer to an outside subcontractor. Perhaps I should put together a bid and try to take over that function :-).
Hey i'll need a job when i get State side Perhaps Zak and I could take over the contract. Hahaha.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:43 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hey i'll need a job when i get State side Perhaps Zak and I could take over the contract. Hahaha.
Not if you are going to go around telling people to calculate their overdue date based on the projected processing times listed on a receipt notice! ;-p
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:39 am

Not if you are going to go around telling people to calculate their overdue date based on the projected processing times listed on a receipt notice! ;-p
Hahaha fair enough!

K1 calculators aren't my bag anyway baby
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:41 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hahaha fair enough!

K1 calculators aren't my bag anyway baby
Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:12 am
Just Joined

zakandmimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope it would be based strictly on the specifications matrix that the aila.com provided us. Remember I posted the calculator as a tool to get estimates with data provided by the Department. Whether right or wrong that is what they provide. Oh a contract would be great McJimbo! The two of us could make that calculator sing and dance and do the macarena. HEHEHEHEHEH Take care you guys. God bless.

Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:13 am
Just Joined

The calculator only does time estimates for K-1 Fiance Visas. I have no idea what the processing timelines are for a K-3.

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:15 am
Just Joined

Hi Matthew, send me a specifications matrix and I'll update the projections based on this information. Example format

Scenerio 1 = 60 Days + Standard Processing Time of 150-180

Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:19 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by zakandmimi
The calculator only does time estimates for K-1 Fiance Visas. I have no idea what the processing timelines are for a K-3.
Why would it be any different. You get an NOA with the K-3 with a supposed timeline on it for adjudication. Your calculate computers numbers based on various factors. The K-3 factors are virtually the same.

For example, NOA for K-3 notice date is 1/1/04. Notice says adjudicated in 180-240 days. Where is the difference from the K-1?

Rete
Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:37 am
Just Joined

britt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rete
Why would it be any different. You get an NOA with the K-3 with a supposed timeline on it for adjudication. Your calculate computers numbers based on various factors. The K-3 factors are virtually the same.

For example, NOA for K-3 notice date is 1/1/04. Notice says adjudicated in 180-240 days. Where is the difference from the K-1?

Rete

why would anyone need this? can't you add?
Old Mar 13th 2004, 8:47 am

lol
Old Mar 13th 2004, 1:22 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by britt
why would anyone need this? can't you add?

Old Mar 13th 2004, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

I though marriage visa (non fiance) Visa's took two years to process. Look at the current back logs. It shows marriage Visa back in 2002.

Originally posted by Rete

Rete
Old Mar 15th 2004, 7:39 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Matthew, send me a specifications matrix and I'll update the projections based on this information. Example format

Scenerio 1 = 60 Days + Standard Processing Time of 150-180
What are you talking about?
I've explained how to make the calculation countless times over the years on this group. I've specifically told readers in this thread (including you) how to make the calculation. How to make this calculation is even on my cscjit page. I've offered to take a call from you (free) and run you through the calculation a few times to make sure you know how to make the calculation so you can create something based on reality. I even gave you my phone number.

I don't know what more I can do to make it any easier.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 8:00 am

I though marriage visa (non fiance) Visa's took two years to process. Look at the current back logs. It shows marriage Visa back in 2002.
Hey there!

The marriage visa does not take 2 years, K3's were "invented" to reunite those families who were waiting for I-130(Petition for immediate relative.. which is NOT a marriage visa) approvals (That takes up to 2 years), K3 was never meant to be faster than K1's, but unless you file thru Vermont.. it is a faster option, please notice that every case is different and time frames may vary also

Have a nice day!