Got my K3 approval!! 1st NOA July 23rd.

Wikiposts

Got my K3 approval!! 1st NOA July 23rd.

Old Nov 13th 2002, 8:44 am
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by saha
Kate:

I started contacting my congressman ONLY AFTER the specified time on the 1st NOA. I would wait at least till that time.

Your fiancé has to find out who is representing his district to the congress and contact his/her office on this.
Thanks, Saha. And great news for you, you've waited ages!!!!
Congratulations, and best of luck!!!!
Kate. xxxxx
Old Nov 13th 2002, 9:36 am
Just Joined

KimC is an unknown quantity at this point

When it comes to congressman and senators, I'm lost. How do I go about finding out who to contact. It has been 123 days, well past the 60-90 days stated on my 1st NOA.
Old Nov 13th 2002, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

tara is an unknown quantity at this point

You can find your representatives (Congressional and Senatorial) at:

[url]http://www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html[url]
or:
[url]http://www.house.gov/writerep/wyrfaqs.htm[url]

And you can read their stance on immigration at:
[url]http://profiles.numbersusa.com[url]

If you have a choice go with the member that has been re-elected, not one on his/her way out.

Best wishes,

Last edited by tara; Nov 14th 2002 at 4:25 am.
Old Nov 13th 2002, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

xhobbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default congresswomen, senator, anything else??

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to this group. Real quick here is my situation.

I applied for this K3 visa thing and received my MSC # on July 12th. I read 60-90 days....cool. I guess I can wait it out for that long. Yesterday was my wife's birthday and we spent it apart. It marks the 120th day. Ouch.

I have written letters to my congresswomen and both senators. Yesterday, I received a letter back from my congresswomen telling me that their inquiry came back saying, "my application is still being reviewed". What does that tell me??!! I knew that already. I guess the next logical step is to continue bugging them until they understand the gravity of my situation.

Saha......congratulations!!!!! Did you follow this strategy of pestering your representatives. Your timeline was pretty good....relatively speaking.
Old Nov 14th 2002, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

saha is an unknown quantity at this point

HI xhobbs:

Yes, sort of! I was checking with both the congressman and senator! It is up to you and depends on how your elected official cooperates. My congressman office was extremely helpful and understanding and they checked with INS almost weekly basis on their own and reported me back. Senator’s office did the same but once a month.

Looking at the situation, I was quite lucky in did. Thanks Lord!! Mine came out faster than many others and it was very surprising and stunning to me. Thank God!