Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Got My Flight!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Got My Flight!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 16th 2003, 4:31 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got My Flight!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! I went to see my trusty friend in Going Places today, and she never lets me down!!! She managed to get me a flight to JFK, and she booked an internal flight down to Fort Lauderdale, all for 239 pounds!!!! (Don't know where my pound sign went!! ) So, look out US, Kate will be inflicting herself upon your doorstep on Jan 31st!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxxx
Old Jan 16th 2003, 4:37 am
KHW
Forum Regular

KHW is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh man. Just when we thought we had our hands full with Saddam and Kim Jong-Il......now we have another force to deal with - Kate!

No, just kidding! I'm sure you'll love it here, and our country can always use more wild, off the hook personalities. Welcome to America!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you here yet???? hehehe (j/k) Let me offer you a warm welcome to the US of A!

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Jan 16th 2003, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

January 31st will never seem the same......lol, and remember Kate over here its 1/31/03 NOT 31/1/03!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 5:20 am

Originally posted by abba48uk
January 31st will never seem the same......lol, and remember Kate over here its 1/31/03 NOT 31/1/03!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hee hee!!! I've already started doing that at work and driving everyone insane!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxx

Last edited by katesuiter1; Jan 16th 2003 at 6:17 am.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default Hey..that's great.

Sounds like a pretty good price. Welcome to the states

Kat
Old Jan 16th 2003, 8:14 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got My Flight!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Woo Hoo!!!! I went to see my trusty friend in Going Places today, and she never lets me down!!! She managed to get me a flight to JFK, and she booked an internal flight down to Fort Lauderdale, all for 239 pounds!!!! (Don't know where my pound sign went!! ) So, look out US, Kate will be inflicting herself upon your doorstep on Jan 31st!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxxx
Congratulations. I just arrived at FLL yesterday. An easy airport to navigate. Although the drive to Naples is a bitch.

Rete
Old Jan 16th 2003, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Gryphon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey that's terrific! Congrats!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo Hoo!!!! Kate will be inflicting herself upon your doorstep on Jan 31st!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxxx
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I am so happy for you! Are you going to JFK to get the EAD stamp? I'm thinking of suggesting that for my fiance'. How do we find out if they are for sure doing that still?
Congrats-T.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 8:57 am

Originally posted by loveabrit
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I am so happy for you! Are you going to JFK to get the EAD stamp? I'm thinking of suggesting that for my fiance'. How do we find out if they are for sure doing that still?
Congrats-T.
Hey T!!!
The site you need to look at is:

www.k1poelist.com

This gives a list of all the "friendly" POE's, and it tells you if the people got an EAD, a stamp, or neither. JFK and Houston are the only 2 I've seen so far that still appear to be issuing stamps only, although I'm not holding my breath. Anything could happen between now and when I go!
Kate. xxxxxx
Old Jan 16th 2003, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

kitty-uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kate

So you didn't do the hunt your self but even i couldn't find one that cheap Congrats.

Wishing you all the best at your poe, will be waiting to hear if you get the elusive stamp

Good luck on getting your case closed and that your flight be a smooth one all the best kit
Old Jan 17th 2003, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

beyness is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay Kate! I hope FL is nice and warm for you compared to Wales! Have fun and let us know about JFK... we all love to hear your experiences..
Old Jan 17th 2003, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

beyness is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Loveabrit, how do you do the smiles with the teeth? That's pretty cool!

. :*, :e
Old Jan 17th 2003, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonderful Kate, Congrats. I hope to see you soon

Kate. xxxxxx
Old Jan 17th 2003, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default not me....

Originally posted by beyness
Hey Loveabrit, how do you do the smiles with the teeth? That's pretty cool!

. :*, :e
That was Kate with the smalling faces with teeth

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.