Got his visa!!!!!!

Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

waitinfordave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got his visa!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say that my guy Dave(Daveyboy) got his K1 visa today!!!!!! yeeeeeeeaaaaa!!! ( can't tell I'm excited ) He's in London til tomorrow visiting with his sons , so I'll have to wait til he gets back home to hear how it all went. He did tell me when we talked this a.m that it went smoothly at the embassy and that everyone there was nice. He also told me he saw pinkaboo there too. Well it seems like it's been alot longer than the end of June when we first started with this visa process but the wait has been well worth it.... I'll have Dave here with me soon! ooooooooo can't wait!
Thanks to everyone that's helped us along the way and I'm sure well be on here with more questions as we move onto the next step.
Linda
Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:42 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got his visa!!!!!!

Originally posted by waitinfordave
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say that my guy Dave(Daveyboy) got his K1 visa today!!!!!! yeeeeeeeaaaaa!!! ( can't tell I'm excited ) He's in London til tomorrow visiting with his sons , so I'll have to wait til he gets back home to hear how it all went. He did tell me when we talked this a.m that it went smoothly at the embassy and that everyone there was nice. He also told me he saw pinkaboo there too. Well it seems like it's been alot longer than the end of June when we first started with this visa process but the wait has been well worth it.... I'll have Dave here with me soon! ooooooooo can't wait!
Thanks to everyone that's helped us along the way and I'm sure well be on here with more questions as we move onto the next step.
Linda

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!!

Leslie
Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats guys (and to Pinkaboo too!)
Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

waitinfordave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Alecca
Congrats guys (and to Pinkaboo too!)
Hi Alecca,
Have you called to see if your petition has moved on to the embassy? Ours only stayed at NVC for two days before it was sent to London.
Good luck!
Old Oct 1st 2003, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm too scared to call NVC again. They acted like they were doing me this huge favor the last time I called, so I decided to try and be patient.

At any rate, Steve is off on a romp to Sweden tomorrow and won't be home for the next 11 days. Hopefully it will all be done when he gets home.

Do you think it's ok to call NVC multiple times?
Old Oct 1st 2003, 10:36 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Alecca
I'm too scared to call NVC again. They acted like they were doing me this huge favor the last time I called, so I decided to try and be patient.

At any rate, Steve is off on a romp to Sweden tomorrow and won't be home for the next 11 days. Hopefully it will all be done when he gets home.

Do you think it's ok to call NVC multiple times?
Hi everyone!

First of all, congratulations to Linda and Dave! Hooray! :-)

Second, for Alecca, you can call NVC as often as you like. I've been calling them every Friday for 11 weeks now, and I usually get a different person each time. So go ahead and call :-)

Best Wishes,
Rene (day 76 at NVC)
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 11:05 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congrats, Linda and Dave!!! Let the fun begin!
Kate. xxxxxxx

Last edited by katesuiter1; Oct 2nd 2003 at 12:11 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone,
Linda
Hi what's your K1 timeline? Did you go through Vermont? I just started the process and any recent timelines are much appreciated! Congratulations, at least you'll be together for the next step!! Love is well worth the wait!

MarDae
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

girlyflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah for you guys!!
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 12:46 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

Juliet
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point

WOOHOO!!!! :-)=)
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

tenni is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeay!!! Congrats to the both of you!

My husband's interview is next Monday and I'm hoping it all goes smoothly as well.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 5:35 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

That's just wonderful! Congratulations!!
I love coming in here and finding good news
Shouldn't it always be that way??
Clare
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 5:40 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cool

Congratulations!!!
You are right Clare, it should be always this way!!!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

pinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,
Linda

Heh, did I hear my name?

Yup, my fiance and I saw Dave and said hello. Though I'm afraid when he first grinned and said hi at the Doctor's I was rather queasy and not very communicative. Sorry.

And we were all processed so efficiently at the Embassy I think Bill and I were in and out before a lot of the other people from the medical had made it down there. Briefly saw him long enough to wish him luck for his interview as we headed out for lunch. Had a better chat at the Embassy when we returned to pick up our visas though. Nice to have some of the user names on the forum turn into real people.

I remember Dave said he wasn't travelling to the States for a while after the interview as he had to tie up some loose ends with his UK life first. A month or so wasn't it? I guess he'll be heading your way soon then?

All the best to the pair of you, congratulations and good luck for your future together.

pinK

oh, my "little" write up of the big day in London can be found here:

http://pub99.ezboard.com/fk1advocacy...picID=94.topic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.