Reload this Page >

got the bioemtrics mail :)

Wikiposts

got the bioemtrics mail :)

Old May 17th 2007, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

anandkumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default got the bioemtrics mail :)

I got a mail saying that they accepted the $70 for the biometrics. what is that about ?
Old May 17th 2007, 3:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got the bioemtrics mail :)

Originally Posted by anandkumar
I got a mail saying that they accepted the $70 for the biometrics. what is that about ?
Interesting! That's the first time I've heard of that letter. Guess they're just letting you know they accept you money! LOL There was no biometrics appointment with it? Just a 1-liner saying thanks, we accept your $70?

Rene
Old May 17th 2007, 3:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Regular mail, or email notification?
Old May 17th 2007, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

regular mail , it says I will be notified of the date and time for the biometrics

Last edited by anandkumar; May 17th 2007 at 11:13 pm.
Old May 17th 2007, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

What is the next process ?
Old May 18th 2007, 1:11 am
jfc
Just Joined

jfc is an unknown quantity at this point

we received this. I can't remember the exact dates, but about a week later we received the "official" receipt for the 751, and yesterday we received the appt for the biometrics (for 5/31).

I'm not sure why they send this, but one piece of advice--the SRC# on the letter is NOT trackable on the system (it is considered an invalid receipt number).

just sit tight for a couple of weeks and you should be receiving the rest of the documentation.

good luck!
Old May 18th 2007, 3:06 am

What is the next process ?
Evidently the next thing is you get a biometrics appointment letter, and a 1-year extension letter for your GC.

Rene
Old May 18th 2007, 3:56 am
jfc
Just Joined

oops, yes, the "receipt" I was talking about was actually the 1 year extension. --jen
Old May 18th 2007, 4:58 am
Boxer's are the Best

iniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really nice

I got the same letter.
I sent my packet to TSC April 25.
Cashed check May 1.
Received letter stating they recieved the $70 and an SRC ### that can't be tracked.

Did you send your 751 to TSC?

thanks
Old May 18th 2007, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

chiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant future

I got a similar letter actually it wasn't even a letter just a hand written receipt about 3"x5", light green, the type you would get a the cleaners or at a diner, for an I-751 that I filed in January with VSC.
Old May 18th 2007, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

do we not have a interview then ?
Old May 18th 2007, 5:39 am
Boxer's are the Best

iniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really nice

do we not have a interview then ?
There is a possibility that you could be selected for an interview. It is up to the immigration officer that is reviewing the documentation you sent it with your 751 packet.

Did you apply at TSC or somewhere else?
Old May 18th 2007, 5:57 am
jfc
Just Joined

My husband posted at TSC. I think he sent in the package on 4/20 and we just received the 1 year extension about a week ago and the appt for the biometrics yesterday (scheduled for 5/31).
Old May 18th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

What is TSC ? I sent it to Texas office
Old May 18th 2007, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

What is TSC ? I sent it to Texas office
Anand, TSC = Texas Service Center. Unknowingly, you sent it to the right place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.