Reload this Page >

Got the AOS letter finally, question though

Wikiposts

Got the AOS letter finally, question though

Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got the AOS letter finally, question though

Just like the officer said, my husband got his approval letter. The letter states his file has been reviewed and approved and he has to go in the office within 20 days for ADIT processing. What is ADIT processing?

It does not state that he should bring anything with him, but I imagine he should. WHat do you think? Just bring everything? I mean passport, EAD, SSN, the basic stuff? Do you think I need to go with him? It doesn't so, but it doesn't really say much at all, other than to show up any day between 7:30 am and noon. The office is just down the street and he is comfortable going alone, but we're also a little confused now.

Kari
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got the AOS letter finally, question though

Originally posted by kariml
Just like the officer said, my husband got his approval letter. The letter states his file has been reviewed and approved and he has to go in the office within 20 days for ADIT processing. What is ADIT processing?

It does not state that he should bring anything with him, but I imagine he should. WHat do you think? Just bring everything? I mean passport, EAD, SSN, the basic stuff? Do you think I need to go with him? It doesn't so, but it doesn't really say much at all, other than to show up any day between 7:30 am and noon. The office is just down the street and he is comfortable going alone, but we're also a little confused now.

Kari
ADIT is a type of photo (3/4 Frontal view). He may also get other biometrics such as finger prints done. Bring ID / passport to be safe .
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Steve2003
ADIT is a type of photo (3/4 Frontal view). He may also get other biometrics such as finger prints done. Bring ID / passport to be safe .
So that would be the photo for his resident card, I guess? Ok, that makes sense. This letter is just so vague. Guess that shouldn't be a surprise, though
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kariml

Kari
Congrats Kari! Only took around 7 months? I hope they continue to work as fast in a few weeks when we file for Scott's AOS.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Congrats Kari! Only took around 7 months? I hope they continue to work as fast in a few weeks when we file for Scott's AOS.
7 months and we contacted the reps just last week. They were great about looking into it and getting back with us. Anne Northup and Mitch McConnell were the 2. I never heard a reply from Jim Bunning's office after attempting communication twice, oh well.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 4:04 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And just in case you were wondering .. ADIT stands for
Alien Documentation, Identification and Telecommunication ..