Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen!

Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen!

Old Jul 17th 2018, 8:54 am
Just Joined

JustMe35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen!

I came back to update you and now I find you have gone and I have no way of contacting you. Thank you so much for your help. My previous user name was angienricky. At the time I was having a really hard time my husband was being abusive I was under the illusion that I could make it work because I loved him so much. You however told me the truth. That things will never get better. The abuse would continue to the end. Only when I stop trying, take a step back would I see that. What can I say! You were right. The abuse never stopped. I did however get my conditional green card got an alright job and got a place of my own learned out to drive and bought my own car. Today I got divorced! I thought about you and your words and just wanted to say thank you! Thank you so much for giving me the truth! Giving me something to think about. I'm happier now. Not quite recovered from what I experienced but plan on doing some counseling sessions to help me. Of course I'm going to remove the conditions of my greencard. Again thank you Ian. I honestly feel as though you saved my life!
If anyone knows Ian personally please please pass this message on to him.
Thank you all.