Wikiposts

Good Luck to Jimbo !!!

Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road
Default Good Luck to Jimbo !!!

Hi mate,

Are you all packed and ready. I am sure you must had them ready a few days ago and waiting for the journey. Did you finish all the farewell parties with the friends and family? What is the last thing you are going to do here in England?

"BON VOYAGE"

P.S: Did you cast your vote today ?
Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:37 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Good Luck to Jimbo !!!

Originally posted by 21stcenturylove
Hi mate,

Are you all packed and ready. I am sure you must had them ready a few days ago and waiting for the journey. Did you finish all the farewell parties with the friends and family? What is the last thing you are going to do here in England?

"BON VOYAGE"

P.S: Did you cast your vote today ?
Thanks for the thread 21stcenturylove

I'm largly packed up and ready to go. I've got to massive bags, thank god they've got little wheels and extendable handle so i should be able to drag them through the airport quite easily. My hand luggage is also pretty rammed!

Off to the bank today to convert whats left in my UK account from Sterling to dollars. So its all go go go.

I've got dinner at a friends tonight, they are coming out to my wedding so i'm excited about that. The i've got a farewell dinner with family tommorow night, and then Saturday at 1pm I board a 747 bound for NY JFK. I then have to get from NY JFK to NY LGA for a flight that goes to Washington, then Chicago and finally Milwaukee! Bit of a run around really. Lets hope I get this bloody temp work permit!

I've been having a great time though since my approval, and there have been many liquid nights! Seems everyone wants to go out and celebrate! Here are some pictures of my leaving do last Friday night:

Thanks again.

James

P.S. I'm going to vote after work, I will be very interested in the outcome of these elections!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road

James, it seems like you are very much booked till 1pm on Saturday for all kinds of celebrations. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Interesting to know that you are working till the very last day of your life in England!!! Well done mate!

Very interesting to note that you are voting today and interested in the results. We have postal voting here in Yorkshire. I think it’s going to be a thrilling finish and very much look forward to the results on Friday. Also look forward to Euro 2004 soccer.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:59 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by 21stcenturylove
James, it seems like you are very much booked till 1pm on Saturday for all kinds of celebrations. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Interesting to know that you are working till the very last day of your life in England!!! Well done mate!

Very interesting to note that you are voting today and interested in the results. We have postal voting here in Yorkshire. I think it’s going to be a thrilling finish and very much look forward to the results on Friday. Also look forward to Euro 2004 soccer.
Yeah go me, the social butterfly!

Just changed all my Sterling today for Dollars. Closed my bank accounts so I feel free as a bee. Roll on Saturday!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:43 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mcjimbo
I'm largly packed up and ready to go. I've got to massive bags, thank god they've got little wheels and extendable handle so i should be able to drag them through the airport quite easily. My hand luggage is also pretty rammed!
Hehehehe!!! Don't be so sure!!! I had two massive suitcases with wheels, too, and that was a nightmare!!! Mind you, I AM only 5'5" and weigh 110lbs, so that could have something to do with it!!!

All the best, James & Angie, and safe journey!!!

Kate. xxxxx
Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey, James!! Congrats!!