Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Getting married with F1 status

Wikiposts

Getting married with F1 status

Old Apr 4th 2014, 9:21 am
Manchester born and bred

jsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond reputejsav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting married with F1 status

Originally Posted by hotscot
I was taking my wife to a mid range restaurant in Edinburgh last year but instead took her to the airport and a surprise visit to one of the best restaurants in Paris. Her reaction was priceless....

Those are good topics of study, especially if you can tie in energy/water resource management aspects which are major issues. I'm sure you're studies will incorporate those.
Haha, I bet that earned you some browny points.

Yeah, it's something that I'm really into and luckily there's a huge market for it.

I've been looking at possible jobs in my field and there are plenty available all over the country. We are both looking forward to the adventure, but hopefully I will be able to find something somewhere warm all year round. I don't think I can take many more winters like the one we just had.