Gathering information for interview

Wikiposts

Gathering information for interview

Old May 10th 2004, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Mark Fletcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gathering information for interview

Hi,

Ok so whilst we're waiting for NOA2, Ive been gathering information for the embassy interview. So far Ive got my police certificate and full birth certificate. Looking around on the forum I might need

a) A list of vaccinations - I get this from my doctor, right? Is there a particular form to fill in?

b) A Divorce Record - Never been married, so do I still have to provide this?

c) A Court Record - Never been convicted, my criminal record is clean (from the police certificate) so do I still have to provide this?

d) A Military Record - Never served in the armed forces, so do I still have to provide this?

Cheers,

Mark
Old May 11th 2004, 3:24 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gathering information for interview

Originally posted by Mark Fletcher
Hi,

Ok so whilst we're waiting for NOA2, Ive been gathering information for the embassy interview. So far Ive got my police certificate and full birth certificate. Looking around on the forum I might need

a) A list of vaccinations - I get this from my doctor, right? Is there a particular form to fill in?
Your family physician can give you a list of what you have already had and the dates given, however, the form itself must come from the USCIS approved physician and be ticked out and signed by him/her.

b) A Divorce Record - Never been married, so do I still have to provide this?
Can't provide what you don't have????????????

c) A Court Record - Never been convicted, my criminal record is clean (from the police certificate) so do I still have to provide this?
Again, how do you propose to give them something you don't have??????????????

) A Military Record - Never served in the armed forces, so do I still have to provide this?

Cheers,

Mark
Mark ... these are not particularly trick questions. Please don't make yourself crazy looking for hidden answers when there aren't any but the very very obvious one.

Rete
Old May 11th 2004, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Mark Fletcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gathering information for interview

Originally posted by Rete

Mark ... these are not particularly trick questions. Please don't make yourself crazy looking for hidden answers when there aren't any but the very very obvious one.

Rete
Hi Rete,

I guess so, sorry. I think after getting the RFE, Ive realised how strict USCIS are with regards to applications, and I didnt want to make a journey down to London with papers missing.

Cheers,

Mark