G325a revised 06/12/2009

Wikiposts

G325a revised 06/12/2009

Old Oct 7th 2009, 3:43 am
Account Closed

tinadawn1961 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question G325a revised 06/12/2009

Hello Everyone

I have to own up to being more than a little confused (though who isn't with the visa process?). My fiance Jim is a US citizen and lives in Michigan and I am a UK citizen living in Scotland - we hope to get married and live in Michigan.......eventually!!!

For reasons that I won't go in to here, Jim had his petition for me to apply for a Fiancee visa denied and we have to start all over again from scratch.

The confusion comes from the G325a - when we first filed back in March 2009 the G325a had four individual pages to be completed, the G325a we completed back then had an expiration date of 05/31/09 on the top right hand corner. Now however, the G325a seems to have been revised on 06/12/09 with a new expiration date of 06/30/2011 BUT it only has ONE page not four...can someone please verify that this is indeed the case and that we have not made a mistake - it really has been reduced to just one page.

I'm sure you can understand that we are being more than a little careful in resubmitting the petition having been put back to square one for an admin oversight already.

Would really appreciate some clarification on the matter.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards

Tina and Jim
Old Oct 7th 2009, 3:53 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325a revised 06/12/2009

Hi Tina,

It seems the G-325A has been revised to be one page. To be on the safe side, you can still send in 4 pages...USCIS can toss the 3 they don't need. They shouldn't deny an application because extra pages of the G-325A were included. They'll keep what they need and throw the rest away.

Rene
Old Oct 7th 2009, 4:40 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325a revised 06/12/2009

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Tina,

It seems the G-325A has been revised to be one page. To be on the safe side, you can still send in 4 pages...USCIS can toss the 3 they don't need. They shouldn't deny an application because extra pages of the G-325A were included. They'll keep what they need and throw the rest away.

Rene
I agree.. random reports around the web indicate it's safer to send in 4 pages instead of the 1 that is online.