Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

G325A form, quick question

Wikiposts

G325A form, quick question

Old Jun 15th 2008, 12:35 am
Just Joined

sheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nice
Default G325A form, quick question

Hi all, just a quick one this time.

On the G325A form it asks for "Applicants last address outside the USA for more than 1 year"... I have just moved into a friends house and only been here since May. So, my question is, should I put the previous address I lived at (which was more than a year) and would it then be conflicting with the previous question for residence in the past five years if a different address is at the top there... hope this makes sense!

I do understand that I need to fill out this G325A form and send to my fiance in America for him to file along with his own one. Is this correct? ARGHHHHHHHH so confusing!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 5:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325A form, quick question

Originally Posted by sheralynneandjay
Hi all, just a quick one this time.

On the G325A form it asks for "Applicants last address outside the USA for more than 1 year"... I have just moved into a friends house and only been here since May. So, my question is, should I put the previous address I lived at (which was more than a year) and would it then be conflicting with the previous question for residence in the past five years if a different address is at the top there... hope this makes sense!

I do understand that I need to fill out this G325A form and send to my fiance in America for him to file along with his own one. Is this correct? ARGHHHHHHHH so confusing!
Yes, put you last address of more than 1 year (your previous address). That's what they are asking for.

If it conflicts with another question, no problem. They are asking for different things in different spots.

The G-325A isn't scrutinized that closely...it shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, you will need to send the original signed 4-page G- 325A to your fiance in the USA for him to include in the I-129F package.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:30 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325A form, quick question

Originally Posted by sheralynneandjay
So, my question is, should I put the previous address I lived at (which was more than a year) and would it then be conflicting with the previous question for residence in the past five years if a different address is at the top there.
There is no conflict. The questions are not related.

Ian